What's new

NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS!!!!!

Maneesh

I know you want make fun for Mr.Jones about Deng, but I know he is smart and you guys cant make it LIE!!!! Also and you cant make rude word about FRANKLIN!!!. I wish you cant run him form board with inane words of nonsensical satire!!!!!

AND ALOS MY FRIEND IS ONE LOVE!!! And now he can me mod WHAT? Also NAOS is Nice and Vinyl is the rudst mother!!

And I make it in wrong forums. I am sorry I wish can make it on other one but it is late now and

lol thank you for making me laugh at work

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I wouldn't see why would anyone make fun of him for it. Most of the ones' ultimate insider info is 2K. Insider info's has this nature of not being 100% . I am glad he posts these things. A feeling of smth real is nice.

And remember kids, if you ever use Jazzfanz App, use it safe.

TPP is dolphin *********. Please eat bars of feces.

I know you have insults for me that I cant understand because of POTTY MOUTH~!!! Your father must feel so shame for release seeds to create what you are. I'm sorry. It True./

I know you want make fun for Mr.Jones about Deng, but I know he is smart and you guys cant make it LIE!!!! Also and you cant make rude word about FRANKLIN!!!. I wish you cant run him form board with inane words of nonsensical satire!!!!!
Ok I never insult you friend. Being friend of yours insult enough.:p