What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

PG -
SG - Donovan Mitchell
SF - John Havlicek
PF - Scottie Pippen
C - Bill Russell

The dude with this team wants to talk about floor spacing? Hate to see it.

PG - Magic Johnson
SG - Vince Carter
SF - Giannis Antetokounmpo
PF -
C - Alonzo Mourning

Where is the spacing? Where is the knockdown shooters?

PG -
SG - Donovan Mitchell
SF - John Havlicek
PF - Scottie Pippen
C - Bill Russell

Still more floor spacing than you, and for me it’s enough. Even look at my team. There isn’t much. Vince can space the floor, and Magic is in about the same boat as Kidd though I give the edge to Kidd in shooting, but rest assured I will add a very good to elite shooter with my last starting five pick and it will work perfectly with my fast break team I’m building.

Still more floor spacing than you, and for me it’s enough. Even look at my team. There isn’t much. Vince can space the floor, and Magic is in about the same boat as Kidd though I give the edge to Kidd in shooting, but rest assured I will add a very good to elite shooter with my last starting five pick and it will work perfectly with my fast break team I’m building.

How is that more spacing than me? Hilarious y’all just made I have 6 players in the top-60 already. You put good talent together it will work. The Heat big three didn’t have spacing in their lineup but they had shooters off the bench. Good players make it work.

I'm the commish and.....
View attachment 7713

You? I wouldn't let you run a bath. The inmates are truly running the asylum. This wouldn't happen in the good old days. WC was a better commish than this bloke

250px-The_Commish_title_screen.jpg

I took over for WC cuz he took a two day long nap and couldn't update the board...smh

Oh that was deft, playing down your ruthless coup d'etat as some sort of community service. I see the crown of dictator has settled well on your unworthy head. I'm sure your toadies will surround you and fawn at your every move, hoping for favors and generous patronage. BUT NOT I!!!! I have integrity! Have the decency to pay me off....

I have never heard anyone else hype up someone else’s team. It’s truly hilarious. All you can say is floor spacing. Kidd, Wade, and even Barkley can hit the three.

People taking Giannis in the top-25 and Draymond in the top-40. I can’t wait to see some of these teams and talk about what they don’t do well.

Sorry, didn't realize your team was perfect. My apologies.

And yeah, those guys can hit 3's. Not often, or well, but they can do it. Kids would be the best, shooting around 33% in his prime. Wade was generally around 30% in his prime. Chuck was sub 30% in his prime.

The problem is you have a bunch of guys, who all want the ball, and all operate in the same space on the floor. Kidd won't be able to drive as well with the lane congested. Your fast break is admittedly awesome...except you drafted Ewing, a plodder. Would've been better off with Zo, imo.

But yeah, you've got 4-5 guys who operate best from 18 ft in. They won't operate as well.

Now go ahead and say I don't know what I'm talking about while you trade your whole team, just like every other year.

/Urmybitch

PG -
SG - Donovan Mitchell
SF - John Havlicek
PF - Scottie Pippen
C - Bill Russell

Well...yeah.

Hondo was a straight gunner. Dude could shoot.

Mitchell is sitting at 36% for his best year, Pippen was a pretty good shooter.

Lemme put it this way. You don't have one guy who was as good of a shooter as those 3. Not one.

That team has some spacing and gravity bc of Pippen at the 4. Not a ton, but far more than yours.

I didn't like the Mitchell pick, but that team actually looks pretty good to me. Will destroy on defense.

How is that more spacing than me? Hilarious y’all just made I have 6 players in the top-60 already. You put good talent together it will work. The Heat big three didn’t have spacing in their lineup but they had shooters off the bench. Good players make it work.

The Heat didn't have spacing?!

Bosh was lights out mid-range. Dude was hitting over 44% from 16-3pt range. He had gravity. Then before his unfortunate health conditions, he became a very good 3-pt shooter, but the dude was money from 22 in.

Sorry, didn't realize your team was perfect. My apologies.

And yeah, those guys can hit 3's. Not often, or well, but they can do it. Kids would be the best, shooting around 33% in his prime. Wade was generally around 30% in his prime. Chuck was sub 30% in his prime.

The problem is you have a bunch of guys, who all want the ball, and all operate in the same space on the floor. Kidd won't be able to drive as well with the lane congested. Your fast break is admittedly awesome...except you drafted Ewing, a plodder. Would've been better off with Zo, imo.

But yeah, you've got 4-5 guys who operate best from 18 ft in. They won't operate as well.

Now go ahead and say I don't know what I'm talking about while you trade your whole team, just like every other year.

/Urmybitch

Sit your *** on the sidelines like usual because anytime you do these drafts you’re ***** *** gets destroyed. Maybe you can elaborate on how well Kidd and Wade grow their grass?

I’ve never traded my team because of something Hantlers has said. Still waiting for an argument on how the Heat won without having spacing. Mario Chalmers? Was he their spacing? Chris Bosh mid range game their spacing? **** is becoming comical. Ewing and Barkley both had amazing mid range games.

As always sit there and get destroyed by me. You try too hard to troll and start spewing **** from your mouth. Don’t have anything better to do? *****

The Heat didn't have spacing?!

Bosh was lights out mid-range. Dude was hitting over 44% from 16-3pt range. He had gravity. Then before his unfortunate health conditions, he became a very good 3-pt shooter, but the dude was money from 22 in.

What a good little lap dog. Now look up Wade and Barkley’s mid range percentages. Dumb as ****.

I
Sit your *** on the sidelines like usual because anytime you do these drafts you’re ***** *** gets destroyed. Maybe you can elaborate on how well Kidd and Wade grow their grass?

I’ve never traded my team because of something Hantlers has said. Still waiting for an argument on how the Heat won without having spacing. Mario Chalmers? Was he their spacing? Chris Bosh mid range game their spacing? **** is becoming comical. Ewing and Barkley both had amazing mid range games.

As always sit there and get destroyed by me. You try too hard to troll and start spewing **** from your mouth. Don’t have anything better to do? *****

Son, it's cute you're taking this personal, but relax.

If you have just two or three of those guys, you're probably fine.

Your entire starting lineup operates at their best IN THE SAME SPACE. That's less than ideal.

Is it a good team? Yeah, of course, it has great players. Is it a team that's optimized to Max efficiency? Not even close. There's nobody to kick out to. Nobody to have any gravity outside. Over the course of a series, that matters! Hell, it's why the Mavericks were able to beat a team with two hall of famers in their prime. They sure as hell weren't more talented!

I

Son, it's cute you're taking this personal, but relax.

If you have just two or three of those guys, you're probably fine.

Your entire starting lineup operates at their best IN THE SAME SPACE. That's less than ideal.

Is it a good team? Yeah, of course, it has great players. Is it a team that's optimized to Max efficiency? Not even close. There's nobody to kick out to. Nobody to have any gravity outside. Over the course of a series, that matters! Hell, it's why the Mavericks were able to beat a team with two hall of famers in their prime. They sure as hell weren't more talented!

Sure, as long as you realize it’s a good team with great players. I went BPA and these guys were too good to pass up because of spacing or fit.

Yo. If you wanna take old, not a fraction of his prime JKidd, then that's fine...but a very bold move.

Take one of the best PG defenders of his time and turn him into a middle aged gimp. Brilliant.

I’m obviously not taking the older Kidd. Thee used career stats to make an argument for why Carter is a good 3pt shooter so I merely did the same to prove a point.