What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

??? Got sick of it??? I thought u enjoyed all that came with owning a bar.

Lots of reasons, mostly due to the difficulty of having two different businesses in two different states. If we can get a decent price it will be good, I'll hopefully end up with enough to put a deposit on an apartment.

Lots of reasons, mostly due to the difficulty of having two different businesses in two different states. If we can get a decent price it will be good, I'll hopefully end up with enough to put a deposit on an apartment.

oh ok, nice. best of luck.

oh ok, nice. best of luck.

Its not a bad time to buy the market has softened and I've been keeping a firm eye on property in North Melbourne, looking at a decent size two bedroom apartment for around 5-600k, can put down a deposit of 150 and rent it out for a bit.

Its not a bad time to buy the market has softened and I've been keeping a firm eye on property in North Melbourne, looking at a decent size two bedroom apartment for around 5-600k, can put down a deposit of 150 and rent it out for a bit.

Yeah definitely a GREAT time to buy, no question.

Garry Payton

payton_jordan.jpg

Haha.. nice.. but not John Stockton?!?!

Im a bit ashamed to say it but when i was a young child i was a big showtime lakers fan. They were on tv all the time after all. Loved byron scott and michael cooper. I also loved the blazers team with duckworth, porter, drexler, cliff robinson, jerome kersey (he was my favorite player in the league for a while) buck williams.
Big payton fan too. Also loved malik rose (what the **** right?)

I liked the jazz as well of course but didnt become diehard passinate about them until a few years later. Probably due to the drugs stunting my mental development. Once i matured a bit and got my head on straight i bled jazz ever since.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app