What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Pistol Pete

This is an absolute steal!!

This is too good to pass up adding the Pistol to Magic’s run showtime offense. He was born to play along side Magic.

Pistol Pete had as good a jump shot as anyone to ever play. I dare say he was every bit the shooter as Curry. Dude would pull up from 30ft for a 2 pointer and he did it like it was nothing. Look at any of his highlights and you will see him pull up from just about anywhere on the court, he’s a gifted playmaker, passing and scoring, dribbling and an assortment of crazy ball fakes and miss directions and did it with a flair with the likes not seen before. He opens up my version of showtime offense like never before.

With the backcourt of Magic and the Pistol Vince and Giannis will be Delivering skyhigh dunk after skyhigh dunk. Regardless of what the masses think of my team, it would be the most fun and entertaining to watch

Highlights

Dribbling

7 stories that prove pistol Pete was not human

Career highlights and awards
* 5× NBA All-Star (1973, 1974, 1977–1979)
* 2× All-NBA First Team (1976, 1977)
* 2× All-NBA Second Team (1973, 1978)
* NBA All-Rookie First Team (1971)
* NBA scoring champion (1977)
* No. 44 retired by Atlanta Hawks
* No. 7 retired by Utah Jazz
* No. 7 retired by New Orleans Pelicans
* NBA's 50th Anniversary All-Time Team
* 2× College national player of the year (1969, 1970)
* 3× Consensus first-team All-American (1968–1970)
* 3× SEC Player of the Year (1968–1970)
* 3× NCAA Division I scoring leader (1968–1970)
* NCAA Division I all-time scoring leader
* No. 23 retired by LSU
Career statistics
Rebounds
2,747 (4.2 rpg)
Assists
3,563 (5.4 apg)
Stats at Basketball-Reference.com

Basketball Hall of Fame as player
College Basketball Hall of Fame
Inducted in 2006

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3519.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlonzoMorning
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Vince Carter
Pistol Pete
Magic Johnson

It’s probably not a perfect team but it would be the most exciting to watch. The new showtime. Defense at every level, all can run in fast break, inside play, slashing playmaking, not the most floor spacing but Pistol shoots as well as anyone in the game.

AlonzoMorning
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Vince Carter
Pistol Pete
Magic Johnson

It’s probably not a perfect team but it would be the most exciting to watch. The new showtime. Defense at every level, all can run in fast break, inside play, slashing playmaking, not the most floor spacing but Pistol shoots as well as anyone in the game.

Biggest weakness is defense. Maravich and Carter guarding some of these SG/SF would be hard for them.

I’m still looking to moving up.

106 & 107 for an earlier pick and your last pick coming back.

I have a specific target in mind. If you’re interested, shoot me a PM.

Biggest weakness is defense. Maravich and Carter guarding some of these SG/SF would be hard for them.
AlonzoMorning
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Vince Carter
Pistol Pete
Magic Johnson

ill give you Pete, but Vince while he had the tools to be a good defender, and fell short, he also didn’t hurt his teams defensively.

With that said, I’ve got three guys that were very good to elite on defense.

I’m giving this 10-20 more and then quitting it. The mood is meh.

I loved Secrets and Lies.