What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

As my tenth man, he's not going to get too much time off the bench so I'm picking one of my favorite Jazz players of the last twenty years...F/C Memo Okur

280full.jpg

image.JPG

Stats from his All-Star Season
upload_2019-7-25_16-48-25.jpeg

Mehmet-Okur-Wife-Yeliz-Okur-pic.jpg

Plus a smoking hot wife.

Great article on why I love him so much...President, king and Mehmet Okur

As my tenth man, he's not going to get too much time off the bench so I'm picking one of my favorite Jazz players of the last twenty years...F/C Memo Okur

280full.jpg

image.JPG

Stats from his All-Star Season
View attachment 7844

Mehmet-Okur-Wife-Yeliz-Okur-pic.jpg

Plus a smoking hot wife.

Great article on why I love him so much...President, king and Mehmet Okur

A player before his time. He would have gotten paid a lot of money today for his shooting ability.

I still don't understand this draft I guess. Its a 10 round draft of the best players of all time and John Wall gets drafted? Oladipo? Okur?

I mean what kind of recency bias are we seeing in these things?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I still don't understand this draft I guess. Its a 10 round draft of the best players of all time and John Wall gets drafted? Oladipo? Okur?

I mean what kind of recency bias are we seeing in these things?

It's not a draft of the best players.....it's a draft of building the team you want using any retired or active player.

As Elan just said, you drafted Donovan lmao

ROTFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all love Donovan...but Oladipo is 2x All Star and Wall is a 5x All Star and has made an All NBA team...much more accomplished players right now.
East All Stars who haven't led their teams anywhere. Maybe I am dwelling too much on potential, relevance now, star quality, and importance to their team.

For me, I went with with Okur over a slightly better player stats wise just because of the role that I needed. I wanted a 4/5 that can shoot from the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s keep this moving, folks. Would be sweet to finish by tomorrow night and then start the playoffs on Monday am.
Well, I'm going to the lake tonight for the next few days where I have almost zero reception. I thought we would be finished by now. Hopefully, we can get the next 5 picks in soon....

Well, I'm going to the lake tonight for the next few days where I have almost zero reception. I thought we would be finished by now. Hopefully, we can get the next 5 picks in soon....
If you want to send me a proxy list of the 6 guys (in the order) you’d want to pick them, feel free to send it to me in a PM before you leave. I’ll be happy to make the picks for you.

And, for the record, Donovan was high on my list as well. You make due with who you have available. While the East is weak, Wall is still a 5 x all star who fits the physical profile I was looking for. There’s a reason Mitchell was drafted #50 and Wall dropped five rounds and almost 90 picks later.