What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

I had a fun idea. I know there's ultimately one winner in this game.

But what if the top two guys, those who survive into the final round, will be given an opportunity to field their own teams from players of all time, and pit them against each other.

Following me? Since the top two team-choosers did such a good job choosing among a draft of 13 other players, wouldn't it be fun to see them use their skills to pick their own legendary team? Like, Dude #1 would pick Jordan, then Dude #2 would pick LeBron; #1 picks Wilt, #2 picks Kobe; etc.

I'd like to see Jazzfanz vote on the two legendary teams selected by the winners of this thread.

But what if the top two guys, those who survive into the final round, will be given an opportunity to field their own teams from players of all time, and pit them against each other.

Following me? Since the top two team-choosers did such a good job choosing among a draft of 13 other players, wouldn't it be fun to see them use their skills to pick their own legendary team? Like, Dude #1 would pick Jordan, then Dude #2 would pick LeBron; #1 picks Wilt, #2 picks Kobe; etc.

I'd like to see Jazzfanz vote on the two legendary teams selected by the winners of this thread.

Sure. I guess? I’d prob rather it be the final four teams.

We can discuss this when I win.

PF: Bobby Jones

Career highlights and awards
Career ABA and NBA statistics
Rebounds 5,739 (6.1 rpg)
Assists 2,522 (2.7 apg)

“Jones failed to average double figures in scoring for the first time in his career, trading All-Star status for an opportunity to win an elusive ring; his sacrifice was honored when he was selected as the winner of the NBA's inaugural Sixth Man Award, recognizing him as the best non-starter in the league.”

Al Albert (Nuggets broadcaster) best explains Jones' impact: "Some guys are 'glue' players. You don't see it in the boxscore but the team would fall apart without them. They really held the team together. If there are 'glue' players, then I would call Bobby Jones 'Super-Glue.'"