What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Chauncey Billups - Jrue Holiday
Kobe Bryant - Rip Hamilton
Alex English - Latrell Sprewell
Anthony Davis - Bill Laimbeer
Rudy Gobert - Yao Ming

I don’t see English and Bryant as a great fit as They both operate in the same area, and both are great scorers
It's all about lineups. It means I can always have a strong scorer, strong defenders, and strong facilitators on the floor at the same time. I can matchup with just about anyone.

Thinking

Holiday
Kobe
Sprewell
Davis
Gobert

6th man English

Billups and Ming in next.

Wilt Chamberlain - Mark Eaton
Kevin McHale - Kristaps Porzingas
Charles Barkley - Rick Barry
James Harden - Sam Jones
Tony Parker - Bob Cousy

I have a hard time seeing Chamberlain standing there watching harden hold the ball for 20 seconds on every possession.

I have a hard time seeing Chamberlain standing there watching harden hold the ball for 20 seconds on every possession.
To be fair, he probably would change his game a bit with those teammates.

Chamberlain>>>>>>>>>>>capela for instance.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

To be fair, he probably would change his game a bit with those teammates.

Chamberlain>>>>>>>>>>>capela for instance.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah but with a player like Chamberlain you should run the offense through him. There are few big men who can stand against him in all this (I have 2 of them :)). And on that end I really don't see harden waiting for a kick out from Chamberlain. I just don't see them working well together.

I mean, he did change his game when it was warranted and led the league in assists. The only center ever to do so, by the way.
Yeah but that's because he was the primary facilitator. Is harden going to be happy waiting on a pass from Chamberlain? We already saw how with cp3 when Paul had the ball harden just stood outside the 3 pt line and watched, didn't even get involved, barely moved.