What's new

New Alternate Jazz Jerseys

ALSO, you notice they used Hayward's jersey to show off the new colors. THIS MEANS HE IS GOING TO BE THE FOCAL POINT OF THE OFFENSE!

Need to see them on a person before I can judge them properly.

get_image.aspx

I think the blue stripe is somewhere between out-of-place and overbearing, but they're cool. I think keeping it white or just re-hashing the throwbacks they used two years ago is preferable.

NBA jersey's have taken a sharp decline the past 10 years. Compared to the Golden Era of jerseys ours is subpar. Compared to most other NBA teams, ours is a masterpiece.

Green is an ugly color for uni's. They could have done better. Never been a good looking green uni in the league that I recall and this one is no different.

The Celtics called, they say you're wrong.

At any rate, anything that's not blue makes you stand out in the NBA these days.

You are right about blue, but since you have the Celts number, call them back and tell them their uni are and always have been ugly.

anyone know promotional codes for utahjazz store? or jazzfanz? I want to buy a Favors uni, preferabbly green, but NBA store has 20% off but no greens.

OK..

but prefer the green retro jersey more.. just don't like that dark blue in between the already bright green..

Really? I can't stand the color of it, and I especially can't stand the terrible font on "Mavs". Also can't stand they actually put Mavs on their jersey.

I like em, the only drawback I see is that the letters in the back for Jefferson seem to be too thick, think of bold lettering. The numbers in the back just seem too big for the jersey too, just a thought.

I like em, the only drawback I see is that the letters in the back for Jefferson seem to be too thick, think of bold lettering. The numbers in the back just seem too big for the jersey too, just a thought.

It's a computer generated image. I don't think they will look that awkward on the real thing.