What's new

New green jerseys?

Those are green jerseys all right. I guess that's one more way to ramp up merch sales. They should issue a signature jersey for when we play every different team in the league. Then people could buy 30 different Mitchell jerseys. Yes!

Not a fan. If we want to go green, I think just do these:

sundiata_gaines_nba_20090423_zaf_e47_908.jpg

And what the hell happened to these? They're the best ones we've had recently...

bb3d0666-utah-jazz-gobert-625x375.jpg

Not a fan. If we want to go green, I think just do these:

sundiata_gaines_nba_20090423_zaf_e47_908.jpg

And what the hell happened to these? They're the best ones we've had recently...

bb3d0666-utah-jazz-gobert-625x375.jpg
It's purely a merch play. If they keep the same unis year over year then one DM jersey does you just fine. But if they introduce new ones all the time then fans will go buy the newest and latest jersey.

It's purely a merch play. If they keep the same unis year over year then one DM jersey does you just fine. But if they introduce new ones all the time then fans will go buy the newest and latest jersey.
Tell it to my son... who wants like his 6th Donovan jersey for Christmas.

Like, switch it up and maybe get a Gobert one, you know?

Tell it to my son... who wants like his 6th Donovan jersey for Christmas.

Like, switch it up and maybe get a Gobert one, you know?
@LoPo is your son?

I think I have like 10 pairs of Dons in my house somewhere... in fairness a couple pairs are signed.

@LoPo is your son?

I think I have like 10 pairs of Dons in my house somewhere... in fairness a couple pairs are signed.
Yeah, we've got some Don's, too. And by we I mean him. I refuse to wear gear. I have a couple Jazz shirts, though.

Yeah, we've got some Don's, too. And by we I mean him. I refuse to wear gear. I have a couple Jazz shirts, though.
I won't wear jerseys anymore... maybe a shirsey... something weird about wearing another guys name on your back as a grown man. Just seems weird.

I play a lot of basketball so once the Don's are done being worn around the house I use them on the court. Have been playing outside for 6 months because CA has shut down all indoor gyms... so have chewed up a few pairs quickly on the concrete.

What's an Earned Uniform?
If you made the playoffs, you get to have another uniform that year. Basically a money grab where they can capitalize on people being excited about their team being competitive enough for the playoffs. I can't imagine there are too many people wanting to buy a new Hornets jersey (I originally typed Bobcats before catching myself).

If you made the playoffs, you get to have another uniform that year. Basically a money grab where they can capitalize on people being excited about their team being competitive enough for the playoffs. I can't imagine there are too many people wanting to buy a new Hornets jersey (I originally typed Bobcats before catching myself).
Obviously you underestimate the enduring quality of the Hayward fan bases in Utah and Boston clamoring for said Bobcats jerseys.

The Mavs need a 100% reboot for all of their art/design. Everything either looks like the same boring ****, or it’s some stupid looking side project.
OKC and Dallas look almost exactly the same. And a few of them look like they have some sort of weird grayscale filter on the image