Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Hate it

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • It's OK

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
The two toned looks to much like the Twolves' court... and do we really want to be following their lead??

That.

Though the Pups' two-toner is even more drastic, so ours ain't that bad. Still, don't like that aspect of it. Everything else is pretty cool.

It's the best we have right now, so why don't you show a little appreciation you ungrateful son of a bitch.

Then change the name of the thread to "Stupid *** Video Game Rendering of what the video game makers think the Jazz floor MIGHT look like".

Jazzfanz blows!

Then change the name of the thread to "Stupid *** Video Game Rendering of what the video game makers think the Jazz floor MIGHT look like".

Jazzfanz blows!

Anybody who gets this mad about a thread needs to seek some help. Its a forum. Its expected to have things like this happen.

If your that upset about spending a few minutes looking at a video game court online rather than a real one than you need to seek some counseling.

You probably wasted more time thinking about how much it upset you than the time you looked at the video game court.

If its the time you wasted clicking on a link than please don't come back to the website. We don't want your kind here anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT0OqHr3wHQ

I wish our arena name wasn't so gay. Although we may have one of the nicest courts in the NBA, we have the worst arena name. But I guess you don't win all the battles. But I dig the two tone. It's not as dark as the timberwolves.

I wish our arena name wasn't so gay.

+ a bazillion.

I'm sick of tuning into TNT or another nationally televised game and having the announcer say "Thank you for joining us at the Energy Solutions Arena here in Salt Lake City" only to have the color commentary guy interrupt and say, "Energy Solutions Arena? Thats totally gay."

The only thing I hate about it is that it shows the rockets getting a wide open lay-up... Love the court though!

The only thing I hate about it is that it shows the rockets getting a wide open lay-up... Love the court though!

If you look toward the Utah bench, you can see Sloan chucking a chair and stroking out.