What's new

New Jazz Earned uniforms

midnight_hwy

Anyone else catch the news about the new Earned Uniforms? I caught it on Instagram last night on the Jazz account in there instastory, but can’t find it today (should have screen captured it).

Nike is doing special uniforms for the 16 playoff teams from last season. Apparently the city edition jersey will be recolored to green.

All I could find today was a rendering that looked like this. (Found on J-Notes)

IMG_3020.jpg

The Instagram picture from the Jazz had all greens in a gradient pattern. Idk if I particularly like the yellow and green that the rendering shows.

It will be the Christmas uniform as well as used in eleven other games.
This also lists the colors for the other 15 teams.

IMG_3019.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nike really figured out how to sell a **** ton more jerseys.

Sweet
I always liked the green ones

I'm confused are these concepts based of speculation or concepts based on sourced information?

The concepts are the artists idea based on the information that has been leaked so far.
On the official Jazz Instagram last night they posted the “Earned” Uniforms, and the information that went along with the uniforms. They also had what I assume was there rendering/concept of what the uniforms would look like. It was a green version of the city uniforms.
I wish I knew more, but I assume that whoever did the post on the Jazz IG must’ve posted it prematurely hence if no longer being there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A little more info from ESPN:

“The 16 NBA teams that made the playoffs last season will be unveiling yet another batch of uniforms sometime before Christmas. They're calling these the "Earned" uniforms (a curious name when you consider that more than half the league qualifies for the postseason). Will they be better than the ones that are being unveiled this week? Stay tuned.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk