What's new

New Official Statement by Enes Kanter: The Apology

The Blue Elephant

After speaking with Mehmet Okur he has finally come to his senses. He states that he regrets everything he has done and states he was acting like a child. Also he has decided to switch agents midseason to the same agent Mehmet Okur had! I can't believe this guys. #jazzmanforever

official statement from his website can be seen by clicking here

After speaking with Mehmet Okur he has finally come to his senses. He states that he regrets everything he has done and states he was acting like a child. Also he has decided to switch agents midseason to the same agent Mehmet Okur had! I can't believe this guys. #jazzmanforever

I appreciate the submission. That interview was heartfelt and it seems as though he came to his senses. Better late than never, I guess.

I think this might be fake guys.

Of course it is. He came out apologizing because coach Scott Brooks was very upset over his actions and said that it was something he was going to address with him. This is an apology because Scott Brooks put his foot down.

Of course it is. He came out apologizing because coach Scott Brooks was very upset over his actions and said that it was something he was going to address with him. This is an apology because Scott Brooks put his foot down.

It's fake becasue its 4/1. Brooks didn't make him apologize.

you can't half/donkey an April fools joke. Come on, you are better than this.

Last edited:
you can't half/donkey an April fools joke. Come on, you are better than this.

list_2_146_20101215_091609_668.jpg

Yeah, this has April 1 written all over it.