What's new

New Orleans Pelicans @ Utah Jazz

coorbin tighting up the rotation.

hahahahahahaha
someone tell corbin he wont make the playoff.

no need to tighten up the rotation

I wonder if any Jazz players are tanking? I know players say they would never tank. If I was on a team that I was signed to play for for the next few years, and I knew if my team loses that I could end up playing with a much better player. I could actually see myself "tanking" as a player.

austin rivers is awful.

i remember most of ya'll wanting this kid badly. lol i hated this kid from day 1.

I wonder if any Jazz players are tanking? I know players say they would never tank. If I was on a team that I was signed to play for for the next few years, and I knew if my team loses that I could end up playing with a much better player. I could actually see myself "tanking" as a player.

I can only see it happening subconsciously. You've lost so many and not have much effort to give.

Boston lost to the 76ers.. Tankers

Shouldn't that prove that players/coaches don't tank? Philly has the worst product the NBA has ever seen, yet the still were able to get lucky and play a good game. It happens.

How in the **** did Henry Sims get 18 FTA though?

Shouldn't that prove that players/coaches don't tank? Philly has the worst product the NBA has ever seen, yet the still were able to get lucky and play a good game. It happens.

How in the **** did Henry Sims get 18 FTA though?

I think it means the Celtics wanted to lose.