What's new

New Theme for JazzFanz.com

It looks great! Only minor complaint is that on my phone in the dark mode I can hardly see a difference between unread and read threads. Maybe my eyes will adjust because I thought that before and then it seemed easier later, or maybe it got changed.

It looks great! Only minor complaint is that on my phone in the dark mode I can hardly see a difference between unread and read threads. Maybe my eyes will adjust because I thought that before and then it seemed easier later, or maybe it got changed.
I noticed this too.

I’m getting annoyed at the ****ing ads that keep changing my place on the page, especially when I’m trying to write something. I suppose DYING LIVER will probably get quite a few hits here but c’mon

I’m getting annoyed at the ****ing ads that keep changing my place on the page, especially when I’m trying to write something. I suppose DYING LIVER will probably get quite a few hits here but c’mon
Thanks. On a pc or phone?

Umm Dying Liver. Sounds delicious.

Font is a bit small for me on phone (mobile site). Curse these old people eyes. Is that customizable?

Thanks. On a pc or phone?
Happening to me on both. Chrome on both. Phone is Android. Computer is PC.

Happened once while typing this.

Trying a fix for the refresh issue. I'm typing and typing and typing and typing and hoping it doesn't take the focus from me as I type this. Can someone else let me know what you're seeing?

Trying a fix for the refresh issue. I'm typing and typing and typing and typing and hoping it doesn't take the focus from me as I type this. Can someone else let me know what you're seeing?
Unfortunately it will be hard to get positive feed back here. Human nature is much more prone to generating complaints than to rewarding good performance.

My focus did jump once, but that have been my bad typing hitting "tab" by mistake. Otherwise, it worked for me.

I had it happen two or three times while I was typing my rant about open enrollment this morning but it seems a lot less pervasive. It didn't happen one time while I was typing this, even though the ad refreshed 2 or 3 times. I think you are on to something.

Unfortunately it will be hard to get positive feed back here. Human nature is much more prone to generating complaints than to rewarding good performance.

My focus did jump once, but that have been my bad typing hitting "tab" by mistake. Otherwise, it worked for me.
Not seeing an option but will look around more. Sorry :)
The focus shift is happening more frequently now. Three or four times in the last post I wrote.