What's new

NFL 2016 Season Thread

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
The Preseason starts tonight!!

Denver @ Chicago at 6 PM MT!!!

I survived another offseason of no football and basketball. Now I am good until at least mid April!!!!!!

Any bold prediction anyone wants to make?

Cleveland makes the playoffs.

Just kidding

Don't know if this is a bold prediction or not, (I don't think it is) but I predict the patriots go to the super bowl.

I think they will go 2-2 without brady and then when he comes back, both he and bellicheck will be pissed and have chips on their shoulders and they will go 11-1 or 10-2 the rest of the way.

Don't know if this is a bold prediction or not, (I don't think it is) but I predict the patriots go to the super bowl.

I think they will go 2-2 without brady and then when he comes back, both he and bellicheck will be pissed and have chips on their shoulders and they will go 11-1 or 10-2 the rest of the way.

I think they lose in 1st round of playoffs. The Brady decline starts this season.

Patriots, Steelers, Colts and Broncos win their division.

Bengals and Chiefs are the wild cards. Raiders finish over .500

Steelers go to the Superbowl where they face Carolina. Carolina wins.

Broncos get the 3 or 4 seed and win their first playoff game but lose in the second round.

Denver dominated Chicago.

preseason and all that but the Denver D looked great (even minus Ware, Miller, Harris and Talib) and QBs were OK.

Need to work on special team mistakes and O line penalties.

Booker will be a star for Denver. He is so freaking good. He never loses a yard and always gets a couple more after getting hit.

And that wasn't even the most impressive thing he did last night. Did you watch him on passing plays? Not only did he pick up the blitzes but he attacked them. He knew where they were coming from presnap and did an amazing job in slowing down the rush.

Booker will be a star for Denver. He is so freaking good. He never loses a yard and always gets a couple more after getting hit.

And that wasn't even the most impressive thing he did last night. Did you watch him on passing plays? Not only did he pick up the blitzes but he attacked them. He knew where they were coming from presnap and did an amazing job in slowing down the rush.

Every single Denver draft pick has a chance of making the team this year.

Shocked how good Derrick Henry looked though tbh his o-line looked good and I'm not sure who the Chargers were resting or how they are up front.

I think Booker's work load in the game was very telling. He didn't get very many snaps and he played a ton in pass protection.

Broncos know he can run and run really, really well. Almost in the special category. They were looking to see how he'd do in pass protection. And he was perfect.

It's awesome. I haven't really watched a lot of NFL recently because of all the commercials. I can't stand it. TD. 3 mins of commercials. XP. 3 mins of commercials. Kickoff. 3 mins of commercials. For three plays totally 5 seconds, we get 10 mins of commercials. It's too much.

BUT, being back in Utah, it will be fun to watch Booker every week play for Denver.

Go Broncos!

I haven't really watched a lot of NFL recently because of all the commercials. I can't stand it. TD. 3 mins of commercials. XP. 3 mins of commercials. Kickoff. 3 mins of commercials. For three plays totally 5 seconds, we get 10 mins of commercials. It's too much.

This.
One of my biggest pet peeves.