What's new

NFL Draft discussion

Couldn't disagree more about Evans. He's the surest thing in the draft.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gonna say the same thing

Evans is a locke to be a top ten receiver in the nfl

I pick point god alec burks to be the new jazz head coach.

After reading this thread and his solid contributions to the nba draft thread im sold that he know his ****

Denver went with defense with their first pick for the 4th straight year. They picked Bradley Roby, CB from the Buckeyes. Even after landing Talib, Ward and Ware in free agency.

Denver 2015 Supersbowl guarantee winners.

£¥£

Pretty happy about the 49ers landing Stevie Johnson in a trade with the Bills. Glad he was expendable for the Bills after they drafted Watkins. I don't know anything about this Jimmie Ward kid they drafted. Word is that he will play a major role as the nickel corner. Reading speculation now that the 49ers should look to draft CB Keith McGill out of Utah in the 2nd round. Any insight on this guy Utes fans? Could he be a good CB in the NFL?

I hope McGill doesn't go to SF.

Anywhere but there tbh.

£¥£

That's great. Now anything to tell me about his talent?

I also hope SF doesn't take McGill. If they want to draft a safety, they should wait until the end of the draft and get that BYU kid for cheap and not waste a Rd 2 pick on McGill.
He's good in coverage at the college level, but soft with a weak shoulder after injury.
If he drops down a few rounds it might be good to use a pick on him if you need a CB/S.
Bigger and longer than other corners, but not as fast.
I'm curious how he would handle some of the burners in the NFL.

the downside on McGill is hes going to be a 25 year old Rookie, doesnt play as physical as youd like from a 6'3" DB, not great against the run, and his footwork is shaky, he had the worst 3 cone time of any CB at the Combine

Hes big and long, 39" vertical big hands, and lookslike a pretty fluid athlete overall, he can play some safety too

Im thinking my Vikings will be giving him a look in the 3rd round at 72 or 96, were going to use one of those picks on a corner, It might as well be a big one

Denver with a WR. Really thought the would have gone MLB.

I like having the old timers announce the picks, seeing 80 year old HOFers talk **** about their teams is a nice touch

Im liking the 3rd round picks, it sounds like Oregon St, DE Scott Crichton was regarded as a 2nd round guy

and this RB, Jerick McKinnon from Georgia Southern at 96 is some crazy kind of workout warrior

4.41 40yd dash, 32 benchpress reps at 225, 40½" vertical. 5'9" 209lbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVaKsRcYsLE

he played as the QB in a triple option offense

What in the $%#^ are my 9er's doing?
Despite not having roster spots, they keep trading DOWN to acquire more picks in the later rounds. If this is Baalke's doing after the drafts he's had in the past couple of years, it's time for him to go. You trade UP to get BETTER talent, not down to get more players to cut after pre-season!

R9dcvrC.jpg

Get em Teddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!