What's new

NFL Draft

It's too bad they don't have a QB to go with that good looking O-Line they're building.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol, yes they do. They don't have an elite on but Seimian and Lynch will do just fine. Especially if the OLine plays better and can open holes for the run game. Also if the DLasditions for the run D Denver can afford to have an average QB

Denver just traded up to grab the TE Butt. Insert joke here

If his ACL holds up he could be great. Interesting move.

Loved, Loved, Loved, the Fin's draft. Especially Asiata in the 5th round. Miami's so bad at the guard position, he'll start Dayv1.

Awesome to see 8 Utes get picked, but I'm super bummed that Hunter Dimmick wasn't one of them. That kid really deserved the chance to get that phone call. He'll stick somewhere as a UDFA and prove a ton of GM's wrong.

Loved, Loved, Loved, the Fin's draft. Especially Asiata in the 5th round. Miami's so bad at the guard position, he'll start Dayv1.

Awesome to see 8 Utes get picked, but I'm super bummed that Hunter Dimmick wasn't one of them. That kid really deserved the chance to get that phone call. He'll stick somewhere as a UDFA and prove a ton of GM's wrong.

What was the knock on Dimmick? I always thought he looked like a draftable NFL player too.

Joshua Dobbs (taken by the Steelers), to me has the potential to become this year's Dak Prescott.

Watch this space.

Broncos hitting. All their need positions so far. OL (Bolles), WR (Carlos Henderson) and DE (Demarcus Walker). Added some depth to the secondary as well with Brendan Langley at CB. Only disappointment is that they didn't draft a TE. But only so many picks to be had lol.

Walker could provide the pass rush up the middle that the Broncos didn't have last year. Also adding Bolles to the line along with the 2 OL FA signings will hopefully improve the offense.

Broncos still have 6 more picks. I doubt they keep them all.

I hate to burst your bubble, but Walker is awful. Probably my least favorite pick of the draft (not that my opinion matters). Just not impressed by him. Not a good pass rusher, not a good run defender. Idk.

Love Carlos Henderson. Bolles is interesting. Has all the skills, athleticism, and tenacity. Only played 1 year of major ball and he's already 25. Hopefully he doesn't take long to develop, he's already in his prime.