What's new

NFL Talk

The 9ers are in much better condition than the Bengals. The Palmer disaster pretty much sums up what an awful owner Mike Brown is. I pity Marvin Lewis, he seems like a good guy.

Both the Niners and Bengals suck equally. Why argue who is going to the best team not to make the playoffs?

It's funny KatieMCR still talks football like she knows football. Seems like she puts her foot in her mouth every year and her takes before the season are completely wrong. Well, better luck next year, guy.

Sorry but the Bungles are close to the Clippers as far as how Turrible they really are. You may just have the worst owner in pro sports and your a Bungle for hell sakes.

I'm just glad in your the Steelers division so I can at least count on two wins per year.

Worst owner for running his team into the ground, leading them to years of mediocrity, and making them the laughing stock of the league? Sounds about right.

Yes you were...behind the arm of Carson Palmer. How's that working out for you now? The Clippers have made the playoffs once in the last decade, too, does that mean they aren't a total joke of a franchise?

We were in the playoffs 2 years ago...I don't call that running into the ground certainly!

You mean where they got raped by the Jets??? That wasn't really a playoff game was it??? I thought that was the kind of game where in college football USC will play McNeese St. to get their spirit up before they face real talent.

I did win like 200 bucks on that game though.

Yes you were...behind the arm of Carson Palmer. How's that working out for you now? The Clippers have made the playoffs once in the last decade, too, does that mean they aren't a total joke of a franchise?

We werre there more than once.

This thread has some how turned from a nice discussion about NFL to a terrible discussion about the Bengals.