What's new

Nigel-Goss gone to Europe

Good move. Based on his SL, I didn't see him as a good candidate for a two-way contract. Jazz need to find a PG who could step up to be 3rd string in case of injury. I think it's likely Lindsey will see who gets cut after all training camps before deciding. IINM, teams have until January to sign 2-way deals. Maybe the 2nd spot is just kept open until then.

I thought he might wait and go to training camp and see if he could earn a 2-way, but this is probably the smart move.

I don't think he's good so I'm happy he isn't here... on a two way or otherwise.

Good move. Based on his SL, I didn't see him as a good candidate for a two-way contract. Jazz need to find a PG who could step up to be 3rd string in case of injury. I think it's likely Lindsey will see who gets cut after all training camps before deciding. IINM, teams have until January to sign 2-way deals. Maybe the 2nd spot is just kept open until then.

So you don't think the rotation of Rubio, Exum and Neto is good enough? Cause I do.

Yep, a good way for Euro teams to cash in just in case.

They value him at $130k for 2 years but want $500k if he leaves to play in the NBA. Any NBA team would just wait the 2 years unless he completely explodes. If they figured that was going to happen maybe they should have hedged their bet with more money.

They value him at $130k for 2 years but want $500k if he leaves to play in the NBA. Any NBA team would just wait the 2 years unless he completely explodes. If they figured that was going to happen maybe they should have hedged their bet with more money.

If a team wants him 500K is nothing.

Just researched...$700k will be the max an NBA team can contribute to a buyout next year. Anything beyond that is deducted from a player's salary and counted as a signing bonus for cap purposes.

Last edited:
Oh how the mighty have fallen. He went from best PG on the team a few months ago to out of the league completely.

Zag fans must be in shock.