What's new

Nino? Who? What?

When will he change his full name to just Nino?

Did he go to BYU? Or does he know someone who went to BYU? Or did he drive by BYU once?

@homeytennis do your thing. Who are his parents? what's his pet name?
Allow me to give it a try. I did a little research, and here’s what I came up with.

His parents met at an ashram in southern India. They went through a ceremonial Hindu marriage in Nepal, climbing K2 for their honeymoon, they kept yaks as pets, enjoying the pungent pink cheese of the females with their eggs and rice gruel.

Nino was born in the middle of the Atlantic, his parents were making a crossing on an oil supply ship. The boat was nearly torpedoed by a wayward Argentine ship, but was saved when a pack of right whales intervened. Nino grew up left-handed, as his parents had a religious belief that right-handedness is the sign of the devil. Oh yeah, this was after they had become converted Jehovahs Witnesses. Nino is adept at horse wrangling, learned during his time serving as a gaucho in the Pampas. These skills are obviously convertible to the basketball court. He types 65 wpm, is proficient with Microsoft Office software and can whip up a mean ratatouille. He is married with four kids. One of them is that kid who played the voice of Baby Yoda on The Mandalorian. Nino prefers Miller Lite and speak authentic jive.

I hope all of that helps.