What's new

No Mercy

I actually legit love this. When you get to play against your hero, you want them to put in some effort. You want Rudy Gobert to look like NBA Rudy Gobert in a summer kids' camp and not like they brought in Jarron Collins to talk to you about the importance of good footwork and fundamentals.

If I got to go to a camp like this 20 years ago, I'd want Hornacek to drain threes over me. I'd want to feel what it's like being guarded by John Stockton. I'd want to have Karl Malone elb...well, maybe not. I'd probably be satisfied just looking at his muscles.

I actually legit love this. When you get to play against your hero, you want them to put in some effort. You want Rudy Gobert to look like NBA Rudy Gobert in a summer kids' camp and not like they brought in Jarron Collins to talk to you about the importance of good footwork and fundamentals.

If I got to go to a camp like this 20 years ago, I'd want Hornacek to drain threes over me. I'd want to feel what it's like being guarded by John Stockton. I'd want to have Karl Malone elb...well, maybe not. I'd probably be satisfied just looking at his muscles.

Kick *** post right there