What's new

No more video on stats.nba.com?

franklin

Anyone know if they're still available? I can't seem to find them on that horrible and ever changing website.

-----

Snyder has a pretty bitchin new HORNS setup running Hood as the second big and Favors in the corner before read-reacting, and running some unorthodox confusion routes. If you have it DVR'd then check the first play of the first San Antonio play. Hood missed but the Jazz got a wide open three look from this set.

Anyone know if they're still available? I can't seem to find them on that horrible and ever changing website.

-----

Snyder has a pretty bitchin new HORNS setup running Hood as the second big and Favors in the corner before read-reacting, and running some unorthodox confusion routes. If you have it DVR'd then check the first play of the first San Antonio play. Hood missed but the Jazz got a wide open three look from this set.

If you don't have league pass to watch the replay, you could google for nba and hd. you might find a page that offers replays and is navigatable as long as you have adblock activated.

-----

This. The site has become basically completely unbearable to go on now.

the global version of nba.com hasn't been updated/ruined, so I use this until they figure out a better solution