What's new

No Respect

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
Jalen Rose on NBA countdown just called Gobert, Gortat. A nice piece about the rise of the Jazz but isn't that just a sign of the way people view the Jazz? Cue Rodney Dangerfield...

Which announcer was it that couldn't get Hayward's name right last year?

Well this **** is about to change!

Jalen Rose on NBA countdown just called Gobert, Gortat. A nice piece about the rise of the Jazz but isn't that just a sign of the way people view the Jazz? Cue Rodney Dangerfield...

I think announcers and analyst just have to remember a lot of names and sometimes they slip up.

6f2e7695f61ae77ed87bba46c6983dd7.jpg

a2b2d1b675531c0b792ffa5498507471.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I'll give this one a bit of a pass since Jalen is just kind of that way.

The most disrepectful thing I've seen in ages was the post game of the Pelicans/Jazz game on Monday. The players spent every single minute yacking about who the Pelicans needed to improve their team during all the highlights. Literally every minute until they said Jazz win 102-92 (or whatever the score was). It was stunningly bad.

I'll give this one a bit of a pass since Jalen is just kind of that way.

The most disrepectful thing I've seen in ages was the post game of the Pelicans/Jazz game on Monday. The players spent every single minute yacking about who the Pelicans needed to improve their team during all the highlights. Literally every minute until they said Jazz win 102-92 (or whatever the score was). It was stunningly bad.

Umm yeah, well, while you are crying, the TNT announcers just raved an raved bout the Jazz for hours an said little about The Known Establishment. Even Shelvin got tons of praise.

So yeah, can we turn little dick syndrome off already?

I'm not sure how long you've been a Jazz fan but it's always been this way. If you need the sports media world to validate your team, you're a fan of the wrong team.

Umm yeah, well, while you are crying, the TNT announcers just raved an raved bout the Jazz for hours an said little about The Known Establishment. Even Shelvin got tons of praise.

So yeah, can we turn little dick syndrome off already?

Umm yeah, well, that was after I was crying, so you're like, inaccurate there.

So yeah, I'm sure you're used to being wrong though. And after seeing the WC Prediction contest, holy ****, you're a legend at it.

He is one of the biggest riders for Gordon Hayward.

Doesn't seem like much of a tall order to keep facts straight pertinent to your job. I mean, if someone asks for a Double Quarter Pounder and I bring back a Big Mac, I can't assume they'll understand because there's a lot of different sandwiches behind this counter.

Who is Jason Rhodes?