What's new

No Rubio, no Neto, no problem?

We don’t have enough shooters. At the end of the day Mitchell is the only player we have who can consistently score on his own. We desperately need more offense. Without Mitchell, I’m not sure if we score more than 60 or 70 a game.

We don’t have enough shooters. At the end of the day Mitchell is the only player we have who can consistently score on his own. We desperately need more offense. Without Mitchell, I’m not sure if we score more than 60 or 70 a game.

Too bad that Hayward guy left, Hood turned out to be a bum, and Burks never got a brain.

Rubio should not get his starting spot back. He can back up Mitchell for about 10 minutes per game only when there are 3 other shooters on the floor and Rudy is resting. We are better without him.

No excuses like U said Donovan at the point U all think donovan is a magician. So they should win for sure

In a fair and just world, this would be the last post he ever made on the board, because I have never seen the ball shoved that deeply down some internet rando's throat by someone who has no idea said rando exists.

Just cause has pg next to his name doesn't actually means he plays the position. Everyone knows ingles controlled the game against Denver and Donovan plays sg facts