What's new

Non-Jazz Draft Trade Ideas

Jeffrey32

Knicks want Russell and Sixers prefer Mudiay, but will take Russell.

Knicks and Sixers swap #3 and #4 and Sixers also get Tim Hardaway Jr. (who doesn't get along with Melo).

Both teams get the player they want.

Sixers have Starting Five of Mudiay, Hardaway, Noel, Embiid, PF TBD. That is a good core for Sixers moving forward.

76ers are in love with Russell if you believe the media. They are terrified that LA will take Russell #2. They don't want Okafor sitting there at 3. They want Russell. They feel Russell, Noel and Embiid will be the core they need to go places.

What about Pacers & Knicks?
Pacers trade Hibbert and #11 for #4.
Pacers can draft WCS, Mudiay, or Russell. WCS will be better center for their new style orthey get huge PG upgrade.
Knicks get Top 10 big (who probably needs fresh start) and BPA.
Pacers might need to add another asset, but seems like a fair swap and good for both.

Interesting non-Jazz Trade brewing...

Lakers get Cousins
Kings get Vucevic + Orlando's #5 (pick Mudiay)
Magic get Lakers #2 (pick Okafor)

My guess is Kings would keep their #6 (Pick Winslow or Mario).

There would certainly be other picks and players for balance and cap room, but this rumor actually seems to be a fair trade for all teams on the surface.

Interesting non-Jazz Trade brewing...

Lakers get Cousins
Kings get Vucevic + Orlando's #5 (pick Mudiay)
Magic get Lakers #2 (pick Okafor)

My guess is Kings would keep their #6 (Pick Winslow or Mario).

There would certainly be other picks and players for balance and cap room, but this rumor actually seems to be a fair trade for all teams on the surface.

So, the Lakers would have Kobe, Kevin Love, and Cousins? Good for them. Plus room for another max player next summer. Durrant?

I freaking strongly dislike the Lakers. Strongly.