What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

I think this season was always WCF at the minimum or bust. It was a failure. No other way to sugarcoat it
Eh before the season started some experts had the jazz missing the playoffs entirely. Not many had them in the western conference finals.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

And also the bucks might lose next round and suddenly they are frauds.
Jazz might have got the 2 seed instead of the 1 seed and still be playing right now and not frauds anymore.
Maybe conley doesn't get hurt and we are still playing and not frauds

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Also ya know what sucks that I've mentioned a thousand times... Torrey Craig was had for cash considerations... He had 8/6 yesterday and hit both of his threes. +18 in 15 minutes. That would be the best non-JC bench performance we would have gotten in the playoffs.

The bitter pill to me is partly because our scheme was exposed but also because we still may have made it work with some simple, obvious, basic GM work. Now we won't no and those guys get to try and make the obvious move this year and run it back.

Opportunities are rare and we blew a big one... and we did it in a multitude of ways.

Also ya know what sucks that I've mentioned a thousand times... Torrey Craig was had for cash considerations... He had 8/6 yesterday and hit both of his threes. +18 in 15 minutes. That would be the best non-JC bench performance we would have gotten in the playoffs.

The bitter pill to me is partly because our scheme was exposed but also because we still may have made it work with some simple, obvious, basic GM work. Now we won't no and those guys get to try and make the obvious move this year and run it back.

Opportunities are rare and we blew a big one... and we did it in a multitude of ways.
Guys like Craig are in high demand and it’s not like they just fall in your lap. These guys aren’t calling DL. They probably don’t even have his number. What more could he have done?

Guys like Craig are in high demand and it’s not like they just fall in your lap. These guys aren’t calling DL. They probably don’t even have his number. What more could he have done?
You know what stings is that Zanik was in the Milwaukee front office so likely they have his contact info... maybe they don't like each other though.

Its gonna be hilarious when the media sings DL's praises for going to get a mediocre 3-D guy with our mini-MLE two years later than he should have. What a roster architect this guy is!!! Super genius!!!

You know what stings is that Zanik was in the Milwaukee front office so likely they have his contact info... maybe they don't like each other though.

Its gonna be hilarious when the media sings DL's praises for going to get a mediocre 3-D guy with our mini-MLE two years later than he should have. What a roster architect this guy is!!! Super genius!!!
The problem is we’re going to sign a guy who can’t crack Quin’s rotation and will still be behind Niang.

Niang likely leaves unless he takes the minimum.
I think he lost a lot of money in the past couple weeks. I think there are huge blindspots in both the FO and coaching staff, and they coalesce to create unique issues. A good example was Exum, who the FO loved and Quin… not so much. So we may end up signing a token guy who all the media can say “see, they identified a problem and addressed it,” but that guy won’t even be in the rotation. Oni served that purpose last year, to a lesser extent, that we pointed to him as the defensive versatility, when he had no chance of seeing the floor.

We’re likely to end up with a guy nobody has heard of but “hey, he was runner up for defensive player of the day in his conference two years ago,” or “in high school they called him Mr. Lockdown!” We’ll get the next iteration of the balance beam and hand pads.

I think he lost a lot of money in the past couple weeks. I think there are huge blindspots in both the FO and coaching staff, and they coalesce to create unique issues. A good example was Exum, who the FO loved and Quin… not so much. So we may end up signing a token guy who all the media can say “see, they identified a problem and addressed it,” but that guy won’t even be in the rotation. Oni served that purpose last year, to a lesser extent, that we pointed to him as the defensive versatility, when he had no chance of seeing the floor.

We’re likely to end up with a guy nobody has heard of but “hey, he was runner up for defensive player of the day in his conference two years ago,” or “in high school they called him Mr. Lockdown!” We’ll get the next iteration of the balance beam and hand pads.
How did you not link your two thoughts together... That is exactly what they do... but they bring in Dante for the minimum "remember when he locked up Harden for 3.5 possessions?"

Defensive need addressed!

It has familiarity... DL would get to say "see I told yall!" if it worked... it doesn't address the need but media can make it look like he's playing chess when everyone else is playing checkers. "yeah he could get a basic 3 and D guy but Dante lit up the 2013 worlds and has way more upside than that and he fits the defensive need... lolz".

Gotta laugh seeing Saric being able to seal Batum, thus allowing himself an easy entry pass for a layup when Batum bodied Gobert around.

It's actually ****ing pathetic.

Gotta laugh seeing Saric being able to seal Batum, thus allowing himself an easy entry pass for a layup when Batum bodied Gobert around.

It's actually ****ing pathetic.
The Jazz guards never threw him the ball... it’s really their fault... not Rudy’s. Quit being such a casual... Rudy is Shaq he just has no one to feed him.

The Jazz guards never threw him the ball... it’s really their fault... not Rudy’s. Quit being such a casual... Rudy is Shaq he just has no one to feed him.
Rudy is a terrible sealer. I'm not sure if you're being serious.

Also fun to see Craig stay in front of Jackson! Glad we stood by Oni when Craig was on the waivers...

Rudy is a terrible sealer. I'm not sure if you're being serious.

Also fun to see Craig stay in front of Jackson! Glad we stood by Oni when Craig was on the waivers...
Someday Oni could be as good as Craig... gotta put a few more years in.

This Suns team is like ten men deep. With proven NBA caliber vet Kaminsky , jevon Carter and their 10th pick Jalen Smith not even cracking the rotation. Gotta give James Jones credit for filling up the roster real nicely. Setting up in every way for Monty to succeed.

Last edited:
Can't believe Cam Payne does it again. That's all star caliber contribution on a min contract. Doing it deep in the playoffs too

Watching the absolute **** officiating to end this Phoenix/clippers game tonight, it's very obvious the NBA is rigged. They want the bigger market team in the big dance. **** the NBA.