What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

Exactly. Hypotheticals are hypothetical. In your hypothetical Craig helps us. I'm mine he might help us. Neither of us are right or wrong.
Then there are the non hypotheticals. The things that happened. Like Craig having a good game and helping the suns win in game one. And Craig playing less than 1 minutes and being a negative 5 in game 4 and not helping them win.
The bucks thought a player named cash considerations would help them win more than Craig

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Individual plus minus in one game is a really tough measure... especially in a 1 minute sample. The guy could have checked in when someone was at the free throw line and gone -2 immediately. In the series he is plus 13. Niang was a -33. If you don't see a delta there between that and the other numbers then we are good here.

Are we really arguing for 8 freaking pages about Torrey Craig?

Hes a role player on a Suns team stacked with 5-6 2-way wing players.
We are... because even the stacked Suns thought it was a good idea to go get him and a few on here are like "lOlz We goTs NIAnGs and MiYEa... wE no NeEEds hElp"

I think the bottom line is that the clippers have shown and continue to show that they are a really good really will coached team that is capable of beating the suns even with Craig on their roster despite being banged up and exhausted and if things go just a tiny bit different in this series then the clippers could have beat the suns in 5 already.

I think we lose to the clippers even with Craig as crazy at that sounds to some people.

We are... because even the stacked Suns thought it was a good idea to go get him and a few on here are like "lOlz We goTs NIAnGs and MiYEa... wE no NeEEds hElp"
Would they have thought it was a good idea to go get him if they had to give a player better than cash consideration though?

I hope the suns and bucks both win.
That way no one will win the title this year. A team with tucker can't lose and a team with Craig can't lose so they will just have to declare it a draw. Each game final score would be zero to zero from all the defense. Chuck Norris wouldn't even be able to watch the series. Too much toughness for him to handle out there on display.

I hope the suns and bucks both win.
That way no one will win the title this year. A team with tucker can't lose and a team with Craig can't lose so they will just have to declare it a draw. Each game final score would be zero to zero from all the defense. Chuck Norris wouldn't even be able to watch the series. Too much toughness for him to handle out there on display.

That’s your worst nightmare. You already have a pie in your face right now.

Would they have thought it was a good idea to go get him if they had to give a player better than cash consideration though?

Wut? We just give like 10k more... why would they require a player from us? Why set up such a stupid straw man?

I guess none of us know... the clips are unbeatable... I mean if Niang and his hypothetical good shooting couldn’t get it done then no one can.

Ugh. This thread.

I like Tucker, but he's gonna get torched sometimes.
I like Crowder, but he's gonna get torched sometimes.
I like Kawhi, but he's gonna get torched sometimes (see Don 2nd round)
etc. etc.

If Craig was that much better than Crowder, Crowder wouldn't be playing 3x as much. If Crowder could play 40 minutes a game, Craig might not play at all. Crowder is a guy that does a lot more than hits the score sheet.

I still think Craig could help a team, but let's not overrate him here.

Ugh. This thread.

I like Tucker, but he's gonna get torched sometimes.
I like Crowder, but he's gonna get torched sometimes.
I like Kawhi, but he's gonna get torched sometimes (see Don 2nd round)
etc. etc.

If Craig was that much better than Crowder, Crowder wouldn't be playing 3x as much. If Crowder could play 40 minutes a game, Craig might not play at all. Crowder is a guy that does a lot more than hits the score sheet.

I still think Craig could help a team, but let's not overrate him here.

Don torches everyone just felt like throwing that out there again lol.

The whole point is DL punted on guys we could use like Bane and Craig for Udoka and Thomas. **** is frustrating. Especially when guys on here were saying it from the get go that they were **** moves.

The whole point is DL punted on guys we could use like Bane and Craig for Udoka and Thomas. **** is frustrating. Especially when guys on here were saying it from the get go that they were **** moves.
Lolz... like those moves matter. Everyone knows first rounders always flame out and guys that are wing sized and defend get played off the floor in the playoffs. Guys like Matt Thomas dominate the finals every year. DL is so smart and fanz is so dumb.

I want those guys too. I hope you didn't read that I didn't. I just don't feel that Craig was the whole solution.

I want those guys too. I hope you didn't read that I didn't. I just don't feel that Craig was the whole solution.

Would Craig have won the series against the Clippers? I don’t know. He certainly couldn’t have hurt. I think we win the series with him and Bane instead of Udoka and Thomas. Imagine having those two and it was literally right in our hands. We could have gotten both easily. Not like it isn’t realistic and that’s the worst part of it all. Tucker is different because we’d have to had trade Favors and a pick most likely but Bane was available with our pick and Craig went for cash.

I mean if Niang and Tucker switch places KD definitely scores the exact same amount of points because defenders don't matter at all... and Bucks likely sweep because... shooting... amirite?