What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

It was amazing. Better than anything I’ve ever seen DLil do. Why didn’t we sign him??? ****!
Couldn't. He was on the bucks and we didn't have the assets to trade for him like the suns did.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Oh ****! Dagger 3 from Craig!!! How was this guy ever cut?

That was one of the best shots I have ever seen

It was amazing. Better than anything I’ve ever seen DLil do. Why didn’t we sign him??? ****!

Couldn't. He was on the bucks and we didn't have the assets to trade for him like the suns did.

This is cringe. You guys are trying WAY too hard.

Craig is a team high +11 and he’s played 19 minutes tonight. It is ok to be wrong sometimes. Just stop doubling down and looking like clowns.

This is cringe. You guys are trying WAY too hard.

Craig is a team high +11 and he’s played 19 minutes tonight. It is ok to be wrong sometimes. Just stop doubling down and looking like clowns.
I think he has played very good tonight.
These playoffs will probably be remembered as the Torrey Craig playoffs.
Jk.
Really though, I think he has been very good tonight.
Maybe the food poisoning cam Johnson got was a blessing in disguise. Monty wouldn't be playing Craig this much otherwise.

Anyone else think there are too much theatrics in the NBA these days?

Meanwhile we got dudes on JazzFanz somehow making fun of the fact others were pissed we didn’t trade for him lmao.

I think he has played very good tonight.
These playoffs will probably be remembered as the Torrey Craig playoffs.
Jk.
Really though, I think he has been very good tonight.
Maybe the food poisoning cam Johnson got was a blessing in disguise. Monty wouldn't be playing Craig this much otherwise.

This is now two games Craig has heavily impacted in the WCF. What is cash considerations doing for the Bucks right now?

This is now two games Craig has heavily impacted in the WCF. What is cash considerations doing for the Bucks right now?
I agree.
Exactly what I have been saying regarding cash considerations. Seems like a dude that jazz fans were absolutely certain would have a huge effect for the jazz in the western conference finals this year would have commanded more than that in a trade.