What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

Jae getting some love

EDIT: After reading the article, I stand by my claim that we beat Denver last year if we had Crowder instead of Conley. And although our regular season this year would have suffered since Conley had such a good regular season, our postseason chances would have been just or good or better with Crowder over Conley.
You're so ****ing pathetic lmao. How can you really go on here an cry about people "slandering" Mitchell then turn around and be a complete POS about Conley 24/7?

You're so ****ing pathetic lmao. How can you really go on here an cry about people "slandering" Mitchell then turn around and be a complete POS about Conley 24/7?
I was talking about Crowder. I wasn't slandering Conley. If you read the subsequent post, you'll see that.

You got a serious problem stalking me dude. Get a life.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Holiday has incredible individual defensive highlights, but he is single handedly wrecking the Bucks offense and he isnt doing enough to both CP/DB.

Holiday has incredible individual defensive highlights, but he is single handedly wrecking the Bucks offense and he isnt doing enough to both CP/DB.

Holiday has been atrocious on offense. 11-35 in the first two Finals games. Imagine the Bucks offense with Conley instead.

Crazy that the Suns drafted Jalen Smith with the 10th overall pick and he can't even play over Frank Kaminsky. We as Jazz fans complain about drafting a 3rd string center with a late first, imagine how pissed we would be if we drafted a 3rd string center with a lottery pick when the next few picks include Devin Vassell, Tyrese Haliburton, and Sadiq Bey.

Crazy that the Suns drafted Jalen Smith with the 10th overall pick and he can't even play over Frank Kaminsky. We as Jazz fans complain about drafting a 3rd string center with a late first, imagine how pissed we would be if we drafted a 3rd string center with a lottery pick when the next few picks include Devin Vassell, Tyrese Haliburton, and Sadiq Bey.
They even reached against consensus to do this. They could have had Smith 5 picks later if they'd traded down and picked up additional assets. Such sloppiness and poor asset management. :eek:

(But of course we err in bringing this up, because everyone knew that the Suns were so perfectly constructed already that they could afford to fool around with their pick, whereas the Jazz were already reeling from one poor decision after another...)

If we were the favorites in the finals I think we could overlook it. I agree it was obviously bad...They nailed so many other moves that it really is pretty irrelevant to the current season. Not like they used the MLE to get a backup 5 that can't shoot. They spent on Saric but he can toggle between 4/5.

Jones drafting record has been pretty solid.

If we were the favorites in the finals I think we could overlook it. I agree it was obviously bad...They nailed so many other moves that it really is pretty irrelevant to the current season. Not like they used the MLE to get a backup 5 that can't shoot. They spent on Saric but he can toggle between 4/5.

Jones drafting record has been pretty solid.
And we might just be the favorites in the finals if not for a hamstring.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Might... I'd say a hamstring and an ankle... I'm still not so sure though as the Clips exposed our defense and we'd have to get through Phoenix.
Ya but let's just say hypothetically we get through the clippers if we are healthy.
Suns aren't going small and wouldn't be able to expose our defense (hell they had an 84 point game against the clippers, only hit 100 last night, had some sub 100 point games against the Lakers..... We never scored under 100 in the playoffs. I think we would be more likely to expose their defense) and we would have homecourt advantage. I take jazz over suns (in a tough series) and jazz over bucks. If we were to be healthy.

I bet a championship would have made some fans overlook some of the mistakes made.

Ya but let's just say hypothetically we get through the clippers if we are healthy.
Suns aren't going small and wouldn't be able to expose our defense (hell they had an 84 point game against the clippers, only hit 100 last night, had some sub 100 point games against the Lakers..... We never scored under 100 in the playoffs. I think we would be more likely to expose their defense) and we would have homecourt advantage. I take jazz over suns (in a tough series) and jazz over bucks. If we were to be healthy.

I bet a championship would have made some fans overlook some of the mistakes made.

For sure.

I hope y’all watching Torrey Craig defend in this game. He would have helped so damn much.

Playing 4 and small ball 5 and guarding Giannis… criminal we didn’t give them the second round pick for him instead of Matt ****ing Thomas

This game is pretty fun… the level of effort is some gladiator ****.