What's new

Game Thread Nov 01, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 11-01-23

My guess is it's more of a reward for the guys playing than a punishment for the guys but playing. Brice and Taylor have been in training camp with the stars, whereas the other guys have just been sitting on the end of the bench.
I mean we barely saw them in the preseason. It's safe to assume they entirely suck *** in the present tense

If this was a blowout in another direction and THT was the only one with +something... It would be a definite proof about him being the second coming of Lebron James?

Someone tell me I am right.
Man you are obsessed with me and THT or something? Just pointed out it's crazy to be a -13 in a game where your team was up by 25-30 for a majority of the game.

My guess is it's more of a reward for the guys playing than a punishment for the guys not playing. Brice and Taylor have been in training camp with the stars, whereas the other guys have just been sitting on the end of the bench.
And Sexton was out there. If he thought Taylor/Brice deserved to be in on the merit of their play, they could have taken Sexton out and played Dunn/Ochai at the guard spots.

I mean if you suck *** going out in garbage time might just make you worse. They are prepping them for the GLeague
I think the only way playing just a few minutes of garbage time could somehow make a player *worse* would be if that player suffered a debilitating injury during those few minutes.

I mean if a few minutes of garbage time can actually wreck a dude's confidence that significantly, then I've got some breaking news: That player probably wouldn't amount to anything regardless.

I think the only way playing just a few minutes of garbage time could somehow make a player *worse* would be if that player suffered a debilitating injury during those few minutes.

I mean if a few minutes of garbage time can actually wreck a dude's confidence that significantly, then I've got some breaking news: That player probably wouldn't amount to anything regardless.
Well that's a possibility for Taylor. He seems very timid.

Hardy knows that JazzFanz will bitch if Hendricks doesn't play but then they will also bitch of he looks disjointed in garbage time. So he just does what he wants .