What's new

Game Thread Nov 01, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 11-01-23

Bane might trash us, but I'm not really worried about anyone elae
Bane is putting up 40 against us, but Lauri should match that. But there is no reason we should lose unless we overlook them for some reason. Our bench should dominate this game even if our starters dont destroy them.

Bane is putting up 40 against us, but Lauri should match that. But there is no reason we should lose unless we overlook them for some reason. Our bench should dominate this game even if our starters dont destroy them.
Hopefully Sexton has gotten his **** together because without him our bench is pretty useless

I don't want to jinx our bench (for some reason I feel those guys are extremely vulnerable to jinxing) but I'll say we should definitely win this one. "Mad Lauri" may make an appearance

Clarkson and Ochai cant play any worse than last game. THT, sexton, and kessler seem to be coming around. I doubt Keyonte will shoot as poorly as he did last game. Chemistry and rotations are beginning to show themselves a bit. Knew it would take a bit of time to iron things out and knew the schedule was tough early. I still think we are on track to be in the playoffs this season.

btw for dinner tonight im going to get a philly cheesesteak from the bowling alley in kearns on 5400 south and 40th west. The other day I found out that The Philadelphian purchased the little restaurant in the bowling alley quite a while ago and I had no idea. I have been bitching for years about the fact that there are no good philly cheesesteaks in kearns. Finally there is hope for me bros. Might stick around and watch the jazz game there.

btw for dinner tonight im going to get a philly cheesesteak from the bowling alley in kearns on 5400 south and 40th west. The other day I found out that The Philadelphian purchased the little restaurant in the bowling alley quite a while ago and I had no idea. I have been bitching for years about the fact that there are no good philly cheesesteaks in kearns. Finally there is hope for me bros. Might stick around and watch the jazz game there.

enjoy your clogged arteries lol

btw THT showing really good signs with shooting and passing. As soon as he learns to stop falling over when he gets to the basket and makes a few layups he'll be unstoppable