What's new

Game Thread Nov 02, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 11-02-22

You cant pump fake and then go to the hoop. thats an illegal move apparently.

He ruined the flow.
ok but all those things i mentioned happened and he wasn't involved in those things. have to put some blame on the guys making bad passes and taking bad shots and committing offensive fouls.

my stream died after the lauri bucket

ok but all those things i mentioned happened and he wasn't involved in those things. have to put some blame on the guys making bad passes and taking bad shots and committing offensive fouls.
This team thrives on 5 out or quasi 5-out w/ JV cutting. Kessler is just a mediocre roll man without a vertical lob presence.

This team thrives on 5 out or quasi 5-out w/ JV cutting. Kessler is just a mediocre roll man without a vertical lob presence.
I agree with all that. but I still think that players can throw bad passes and commit offensive fouls and take bad shots even with kessler on the bench. It just happened while he was on the court but it wasn't his presence that caused all those things. one pass was at the top of the court near half court that was just a horrible pass behind clarkson. that had nothing to do with kessler being on the floor or off.

Lauri doesn't foul much

sexton with the cheeks
then the lesbian guy turnover with the *** cheeks
and now the foul on 3 and 1 was *** WATER.

Great feed by conley

Bad call on KO there imo.

Announcer says "if you dont see the ball coming you gotta get called for a foul"
No actually you need to make contact with a player to be called for a foul.