What's new

Game Thread Nov 02, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 11-02-22

Jazz look defeated. Definitely are a much worse road team without the crowd to inject energy when things get tough.

Sucks when the shitficiating takes over the game. Breathe on Doncic he gets the call, but we get tackled and nothing.

Next Elizah Huge is going to claim he was only pretending to slobber over RJ Barrett all offseason. And everybody took the bait.

Next you and Cy are going to pretend that you didn’t take turns giving Gobert that sloppy top all off-season after we traded him.

Next you and Cy are going to pretend that you didn’t take turns giving Gobert that sloppy top all off-season after we traded him.
So um... there's a pretty distinct difference between slobbering over RJ Barrett vs liking a player who played for the Jazz for years, won 3 DPOYs with us, and is a Jazz legend.

Gobert one of my favorite players. I like a 3 time DPOY. You slobbed over RJ Barrett. We are not the same.

You are right we are not the same. You have become the board joke. Almost everything you said this off-season and continue to say has been dead wrong. It’s almost impressive at this point.

So um... there's a pretty distinct difference between slobbering over RJ Barrett vs liking a player who played for the Jazz for years, won 3 DPOYs with us, and is a Jazz legend.

Yes, excuse me from getting excited about a young prospect we almost traded for.

I’m not the ones still white knighting for Gobert and openly saying you hope another team besides the Jazz win the Finals lmao. Couldn’t be me.

You are right we are not the same. You have become the board joke. Almost everything you said this off-season and continue to say has been dead wrong. It’s almost impressive at this point.
And you continue to obsess over me. Not sure why my predictions/takes/whatever live so rent free in your head.

All these ****ing clowns got to say to me is I hyped up RJ Barrett lmao. I must be doing something right.