What's new

Game Thread Nov 02, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 11-02-23

I don’t even know why you have THT in when there is a chance for an open 3 and not putting our best defenders in was just bizarre as well. Not the best end of game execution from Hardy there.

I don’t even know why you have THT in when there is a chance for an open 3 and not putting our best defenders in was just bizarre as well. Not the best end of game execution from Hardy there.

I feel like tht was playing well enough and was confident though. I dont mind that coaching move.
Definitely should have subbed in defense for orlandos last possession.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Did people just completely close their eyes to the last two offensive plays? I get it, tough loss. Want to complain about something. Doesn't mean you have to reinvent what actually happened on those plays haha.

Cuz THT was making plays on both ends. The Lauri three that gave us the lewd was created by THT.

You don't love the shot, but THT has been respectable from 3 on those kind of attempts.

Did people just completely close their eyes to the last two offensive plays? I get it, tough loss. Want to complain about something. Doesn't mean you have to reinvent what actually happened on those plays haha.

THT missed a wide open 3. Why he was on the court I don’t know. Dude can’t shoot. He also had an offensive foul and missed a wild layup attempt a few possessions before that. Put Sexton or Keyonte in for that possession.

Cuz THT was making plays on both ends. The Lauri three that gave us the lewd was created by THT.

You don't love the shot, but THT has been respectable from 3 on those kind of attempts.

He was making plays but on a play to end the game on offense he doesn’t need to be in there. I’m not even blaming THT for the shot I blame Hardy for having him in there.

THT missed a wide open 3. Why he was on the court I don’t know. Dude can’t shoot. He also had an offensive foul and missed a wild layup attempt a few possessions before that. Put Sexton or Keyonte in for that possession.
Sexton played like *** in the 4th. We got in the game because That's decision making and layups

THT missed a wide open 3. Why he was on the court I don’t know. Dude can’t shoot.

It was the last option on the play, he was on the court because he was creating offense down the stretch. It's not like Will Hardy drew up a play and put THT specifically to shoot that exact shot. He could have made his own decision to drive instead of doing a dribble handoff to JC. Things happen on a basketball court. That's just how it played out.

Banchero had some filth to end the game

A bad shooter nailing an off the dribble 3 with a hand in his face and that lay at the end.