What's new

Game Thread Nov 02, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 11-02-23

Oh I'm sorry. You didn't say why did he throw his arms up. You complained about him calling for the ball. How could I ever mixup those two things, it's not like he called for the ball by throwing his arms up. Oh wait, he did exactly that to call for the ball. But you're right, you didn't ask why he did it you just complained about it. That totally changes everything.

Let me rephrase. You are an idiot if you complain about him calling for the ball. Don't want to confuse anyone. Clear enough?

Not really complaining. Just shaking my head at him calling for it just to choke and brick it is all. Sorry that bothers you so much lmao.

Call me crazy but chances are he misses it more than he makes it in this scenario. He was wide open and fell back for some reason instead of following through too.
Chances are just about every player misses this shot more than they make it. It’s not like THT is absolutely hopeless on catch and shoot wide open threes.

Clarkson needs to be coming off the bench. He's a better player than he's looked like this year, but his skill set just isn't a good match for starting and playing heavy minutes every night.

Rewatching the missed 3 by THT he really had enough time to drive it and try to score there was about 4 seconds left when he caught it. We were only down 1.

Not really complaining. Just shaking my head at him calling for it just to choke and brick it is all. Sorry that bothers you so much lmao.

You're being an idiot and I told you why you're being an idiot. Sorry that bothers you so much lmao.

Rewatching the missed 3 by THT he really had enough time to drive it and try to score there was about 4 seconds left when he caught it. We were only down 1.
Or at least let the guy flying out at him go by first. Steph would have, but in reality they all miss shots, particularly lower percentage long threes.

I was actually more upset with the play call to end the game. Should have been more screen action. I blame the play call more than Olynyk and George.

Clarkson needs to be coming off the bench. He's a better player than he's looked like this year, but his skill set just isn't a good match for starting and playing heavy minutes every night.
He needs to be traded. I love the guy, but he's really suited to be a sixth man on a playoff team.

No, it was a good throw when you watch from the right angle.kelly thought he would cut into the open space instead of going to the 3
Dude it was a horrible pass. If Key cuts inside that ball hits his feet. Wagner picks it up from just a little above knee height from the top of the key which is a place where Keyonte was never going be.

1698996604668.png

Clarkson goes 5/20 with 6 turnovers and gets 37 minutes. He is obviously a superstar to Hardy with that type of leash.

Sexton instead goes to the doghouse immediately if he isnt feeling it. Clarkson has been our 4th best guard this year and I think he has more stinkers than decent-or-better games.