What's new

Game Thread Nov 04, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 11-04-23

As a Mike and Rudy fan, the only game where i don't care much about the winning team. We are the underdog, Minny play quite well the 2 games they play at home. Elite defense from Rudy and Mac Daniel. Ant is definitly a future star , Mike do his usual things. Only KAT seems to struggle offensively but he just end a good game where he guard Jokic quite well. Will be a nice game to watch.

As a Mike and Rudy fan, the only game where i don't care much about the winning team. We are the underdog, Minny play quite well the 2 games they play at home. Elite defense from Rudy and Mac Daniel. Ant is definitly a future star , Mike do his usual things. Only KAT seems to struggle offensively but he just end a good game where he guard Jokic quite well. Will be a nice game to watch.
Yeah, next to the Jazz, I watch more Wolves than anything. Love the way that they’ve seemingly worked out the kinks this season. Still, we match up well with them, and it was time to get away from home. GO JAZZ!!!

Anybody watching the pregame show? I came in a few minutes late and it's Social Saturday apparently. Interesting.

THT forgot the ball on his layup attempt then didn’t hustle back on defense and Edwards hit a wide open 3.

Minnesota looks like a well-oiled machine. We look clumsy.