What's new

Game Thread Nov 06, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 11-06-22

Sexton puts extreme pressure on the rim which is unusual for someone so small. I love it. Keep doing that, shoot the 3 and refine other parts of his game and you got a long term valuable player.

Could barely even tell on the replay that he touched him.
Ya and I wasn't even saying it was the wrong call. Just that of PG doesn't fall and act like he is dying then there no way they call anything. They certainly didn't see the foul

Hardy's flexibility with his closing lineups is incredibly impressive. Clarkson was our leading scorer and wasn't even on the floor the last few minutes of the game. He just seems to have a feel for what combination to use at the end of games, and it seems to be a different combo just about every game.

Last edited:
Sexton puts extreme pressure on the rim which is unusual for someone so small. I love it. Keep doing that, shoot the 3 and refine other parts of his game and you got a long term valuable player.
Spaced floor lets him take advantage of his good cutting instincts and we have good passing big man. Like I said at the beginning of clutch minutes, this was his game to score because of how the Clippers play.

Good win, but, but, they made it unnecessarily difficult for themselves today. Too many stupid turnovers and careless giveaways.

Still, in the end they managed to get yet another gear and steamroll Clippers. GG.

Hardy's flexibility with his closing lineups is incredibly impressive. Clarkson was our leading scorer and wasn't even on the floor the last few minutes of the game. He just seems to have a feel for what combination to use at the end of games, and seems to be a different combo just about every game.

Quin would have pulled Sexton for Royce.

We were fortunate that the Clippers went cold from distance, but this was still a terrific win. It's amazing how our future outlook has changed only 11 games into the season.