What's new

Game Thread Nov 06, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers

Added to Calendar: 11-06-22

Sexton should get the start tonight that lineup this year has been ****ing lethal.

I had them being a sleeper to take the West in the regular season before KL got reinjured. PG is not enough to scare the Jazz here. Only chance LAC has of winning this is if Wall shuts down the guard core

i honestly think gobert was a big thing holding back DM. It's hard to drive in a clogged paint and it's also hard to pass to a guy who can't catch. Love gobert, but we swindled the **** outa the wolves, lets be real.

I think the reality is DM is just a year older. He wasnt in his prime. He's coming off an embarrassing playoff performance. He is playing better than he did in Utah, but not by any insane degree.

It's early season so he's fresh, injury free and he's in a new environment so he's actually trying. Just shows how pathetic his effort was at times here. Just wait until the going gets rough, he'll revert back to his old ways. He's not like Jordan, Malone, Stockton, Kobe, Giannis, Curry and others who were programmed to compete regardless of the situation.

No Jared Vanderbilt for the Jazz. He would've guarded Paul George.

Jazz are 8-2 against the spread this season.

Last edited:
I think the reality is DM is just a year older. He wasnt in his prime. He's coming off an embarrassing playoff performance. He is playing better than he did in Utah, but not by any insane degree.
He play well after 10 games. and when cleveland land into PO and they loose after Don take 25 shoosts and end at 25% at 3 during 1sr PO round, we may discuss it again. 10 games in regular season does not mean much . But if he succeed ( and Rudy too) i will be happy for both.