What's new

Game Thread Nov 10, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies (Tournament)

Added to Calendar: 11-10-23

I'm so pumped to have Keyonte. Once he gets his shooting confidence he's going to be amazing.
He's playing like a puss game manager, but it's probably overall a positive thing for his development. He's getting humbled and learning the ropes of being a PG.

LEAVE BOLER ALONE!
Hey I paid him a compliment. He told us all that they "threaded it through the needle" which means "through the, you know, eye of the, uh, needle." No one would have understood it without him!

7 AST, 0 TO, 13 min
Had a few that should have been assists too… like dudes had layups and got fouled or didn’t finish. He’s thrown some tough passes.

His defense has also been awesome… shots will fall but man I’m so impressed.

He's playing like a puss game manager, but it's probably overall a positive thing for his development. He's getting humbled and learning the ropes of being a PG.
Bruh some of those passes are great. He’s not looking for his own shot but we got plenty of that… he’s compensating for his teammates.

Bruh some of those passes are great. He’s not looking for his own shot but we got plenty of that… he’s compensating for his teammates.
I dont think he is compensating, I think he's just trying to be a PG and it's really hard so he can't run the scoring and facilitating parts of his brain at the same time yet.

THT made a bunch of shots first half… I’m really scared for this second half from him.

They've used the term threading the needle for about 5 replays even though there was really no needle.
And for some reason they are constantly pulling strings. You'd think their pants would all be down around their ankles by now.

I'm very impressed with our new "zero player movement" or ZPM offense. It's amazing how we can set all 5 guys outside the 3 point line then how one guy dribbles around a few times and jacks up a 3.

Is that an offensive foul? I guess he did put his arm down, but at the same time Biyombo was falling back into him.

They've used the term threading the needle for about 5 replays even though there was really no needle.
It’s not just threading the needle… he threw three passes down the middle of the court. For those of us that play basketball you know throwing a pass down the middle from the middle is TOUGH… you have to see the whole court because any player can get a hand on it. Maybe he got lucky but those reads are awesome.

His other passes are great too as they are on time and in the shooters pocket.