What's new

Game Thread Nov 13, 2021 03:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 11-13-21

Schedule loss? I have little faith we will show up today. Maybe the early time will shake things up enough they will have a little more fire. Maybe the fight is what they needed to kick them out of their malaise. I sure hope so. I can't watch many more games where they sleepwalk their way through. I sure hope we show up today.

TONIGHT

utahJAZZ vs. miamiHEAT

vivint SMARTHOME ARENA
@ 3pm MT

Statement game. The loss against Indy I think awoken a beast. Don, Rudy, Joe I love that they went out there and showed some DOG and they're tired of the ********. We gotta come out and beat the **** out of this Miami team. Show em what we're about.

LETS GO!!!!!

20211113_105510.jpg

Attachments

• utah_jazz_logo_primary_19973688.png
    utah_jazz_logo_primary_19973688.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20211113-105257.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-105257.jpg
    699.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20211113_105510.jpg
    20211113_105510.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20211113_105510.jpg
    20211113_105510.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 3
Heat have lost every game on their Western road trip. I have no idea if the Jazz are going to show up. Might be more interested in the refs again.

Schedule loss? I have little faith we will show up today. Maybe the early time will shake things up enough they will have a little more fire. Maybe the fight is what they needed to kick them out of their malaise. I sure hope so. I can't watch many more games where they sleepwalk their way through. I sure hope we show up today.
An afternoon game is as strong an indicator as anything else of a scheduled loss.

Heat have lost every game on their Western road trip. I have no idea if the Jazz are going to show up. Might be more interested in the refs again.
Meeting a good team on a losing streak is as strong an indicator as anything else of a scheduled loss.

This one definitely feels like another loss.
If we open the game with a lack of intensity in the first 5 minutes, or we’re clanking all our shots, or if the Heat are throwing it in the ocean, then feel free to turn it off because it’s a loss.

An afternoon game is as strong an indicator as anything else of a scheduled loss.

Meeting a good team on a losing streak is as strong an indicator as anything else of a scheduled loss.

Given the way both teams have played lately, we are about to see what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.