What's new

Game Thread Nov 17, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Suns (Tournament)

Added to Calendar: 11-17-23

We get it you are a Lauri fan and not a Jazz fan. Clarkson has been great tonight. Lauri is getting his as w

We get it you are a Lauri fan and not a Jazz fan. Clarkson has been great tonight. Lauri is getting his as well.
Are you happy now 128-131 to Suns.
Your guy ( Clarkson ) got some freaking '' i wanna be an allstar seizure and decided to go heroball and totally ignored once again my guy ( Lauri ) who's carried this team almost 1,5 years.

This game could've been a win in overtime if mr wanna be allstar heroball Clarkson would've been able to play team-ball
and pass that ****ing ball to my guy ( Lauri ) who perhaps could've made couple big threes and win this game for Jazz.

But what you can do when your guy ( Clarkson ) has rat's brains and goldfishes Bbal IQ and vision
this is the result what Jazz will get more if this ****ing Clarkson's heroball circus continues every ****ing game.

Last edited:
He needs to be in when Lauri is in. Lauri is going to get worn down being the primary rim protector.

That’s fine, he can sub in for Collins. I’d argue Collins has been our primary rim defender too.

Are you happy now 128-131 to Suns.
Your guy ( Clarkson ) got some freaking '' i wanna be an all'' seizure and decided to go heroball and totally ignored once again my guy ( Lauri ) who's carried this team almost 1,5 years.

This game could've been a win in overtime if mr wanna be allstar heroball Clarkson would've been able to play team-ball
and pass that ****ing ball to my guy ( Lauri ) who perhaps could've made couple big threes and win this game for Jazz.

But what you can do when your guy ( Clarkson ) has rat's brains and goldfishes Bbal IQ and vision
this is the result what Jazz will get more if this ****ing Clarkson's heroball circus continues every ****ing game.

Clarkson scored 37 points on 54% from the field with 5 assists and you’re still complaining. Without him making some extremely tough shots tonight we lose by double-digits. Get a ****ing grip.

You clearly cannot read, as you still missed the point.

Maybe Lauri was too distracted by how bafflingly stupid going for 2 was there.

I know I would've been.
It’s a really dumb play call. I still like Hardy but that one is not smart. I know Locke has harped on it for years… so curious if he will call it out.

THT/Sexton kept us in the game in the first half so it’s hard to be too upset at bench players struggling in the second half.

Lauri going for 20+ even he looks like it is a pre-season game... Wonder how much he gets when he is going strong again. The hard fall inthe Bulls game two week ago and having to stunt a bit Kessler role since he is out ... it seems to me is making Lauri movement a bit less dynamic for now. But man gets buckets nevertheless.
Lauri is not a center never been and never won't be.
What a **** Yurtseven is doing on the Jazz if he won't play.
Yurtseven is a CENTER so let him ror Olynyk eplace Kessler and put Lauri back to SF.

Durant giving Clarkson and Keyonte a shout out in his postgame presser.

Also said he told Lauri he can’t leave him wide open in the short corner after he did once.

Look I know the THT/Sexton minutes are good at times… but my hell the offense goes full stupid with those two.

THT dribbles fancy for a few seconds kicks it over to sexton who does the same… then he passes to THT for a forced three. Rinse and repeat but Sexton puts one up. A version of the old rule you can’t have two assholes in the locker room applies here… can’t have two ball stopper guards with questionable judgement in the game at the same time. One mistake snowballs into two or three in a row and now you have a run.

This game really could have swung on a few things… first the challenge we lost in the first half. Really should have been overturned… that was the definition of marginal contact. It becomes a 4-5 point swing because that Keyonte charge was a pretty easy call to get overturned.

Another point key gets the steal and makes a slick dribble… drives and has Lauri in the corner wide open. Elected to shoot a contested floater. Varsity move but a JV finish.

Overall good game but we still switch way too easy and it’s just so easy to pick apart with teams that have a great offensive engine. Phoenix has two… lucky to hang with them.

Our primary rim defenders can't let Nurkic go off for 15 right at the rim.

I don’t think anyone is saying we couldn’t have used Kessler tonight because we could have I’m just saying he should come off the bench.

Clarkson scored 37 points on 54% from the field with 5 assists and you’re still complaining. Without him making some extremely tough shots tonight we lose by double-digits. Get a ****ing grip.
Got emotional huh? good that was meant.
I seriously hope Lauri and his agent finds their balls and summer 2025 they walk in Aigne's office and say '' keep your **** hole we are out''.
This team is wasting Lauri's prime years and only naive idiot believes on that '' rebuild and big trades master plan what uncle Danny has created,

None of all TOP10 NBA superstars will not even pee or **** Jazz direction so long when Jazz is not playoff team / or even contender team.
There are clear reasons why Malone and Stockton era was the only time when Jazz made NBA finals 1997 and 1998.

Got emotional huh? good that was meant.
I seriously hope Lauri and his agent finds their balls and summer 2025 they walk in Aigne's office and say '' keep your **** hole we are out''.
This team is wasting Lauri's prime years and only naive idiot believes on that '' rebuild and big trades master plan what uncle Danny has created,

None of all TOP10 NBA superstars will not even pee or **** Jazz direction so long when Jazz is not playoff team / or even contender team.
There are clear reasons why Malone and Stockton era was the only time when Jazz made NBA finals 1997 and 1998.

Lol you’re sorely mistaken if you think I’m mad. You are making yourself look like a ****ing fool with every post you make. Feel free to never log on here again you will not be missed with the bullsh*t posts like the one you just made.

When Kessler comes back Ochai is going to soak up all the Tec Minutes and some of either THT's or Sexton's minutes as well. Right now I'd be leaning THT's minutes.

Keyonte and Clarkson are locked in permanently. Probably for the next couple of years.

I think you always need to have one of Kessler or Ochai on the floor at all times, and when you have both, George is going to need to be in there too.

Not sure we can play THT and Kessler together.