What's new

Game Thread Nov 17, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Suns (Tournament)

Added to Calendar: 11-17-23

What a **** that phino mop-hair clown ( Clarkson ) is doing 13 shots and game isn't even 3rd quarter.
Has Clarkson and Hardy made an compromise Lauri won't shoot and score tonight at all. Who's the jazz allstar is Lauri or Clarkson?

Get that ****ing ball for Lauri and let him do his things if you guys wanna even try to win this game
4shots for allstar like Lauri in 2 quarters is pathetic ball movement and passing game.

I'm so done with Clarkson soon i have to seriously starts consider to skip watching Jazz games if this Clarkson's heroball ******** circus goes any further.
The de ja vu vibes for Zach Lavine's heroball circus from Lauri's Bulls years is too strong now when i watch that phino- clown who's sabotaging Lauri's shots and points.

The land of two kings. King George and King Lauri.
Fun half. We are going to lose this though there is no change to halt them in the defense if the game is tight i the end. Durant is too good.

What a **** that phino mop-hair clown ( Clarkson ) is doing 13 shots and game isn't even 3rd quarter.
Has Clarkson and Hardy made an compromise Lauri won't shoot and score tonight at all. Who's the jazz allstar is Lauri or Clarkson?

Get that ****ing ball for Lauri and let him do his things if you guys wanna even try to win this game
4shots for allstar like Lauri in 2 quarters is pathetic ball movement and passing game.

I'm so done with Clarkson soon i have to seriously starts consider to skip watching Jazz games if this Clarkson's heroball ******** circus goes any further.
The de ja vu vibes for Zach Lavine's heroball circus from Lauri's Bulls years is too strong now when i watch that phino- clown who's sabotaging Lauri's shots and points.

Tell us how you really feel.

We get it you are a Lauri fan and not a Jazz fan. Clarkson has been great tonight. Lauri is getting his as well.

Lauri going for 20+ even he looks like it is a pre-season game... Wonder how much he gets when he is going strong again. The hard fall inthe Bulls game two week ago and having to stunt a bit Kessler role since he is out ... it seems to me is making Lauri movement a bit less dynamic for now. But man gets buckets nevertheless.

JC and King George works so well. When we get Kessler back to round up our bigs rotation again we are gonna win even some tough games we are not shooting like tonight. I believe. Still think we gonna lose this one but then again... JC has his scorching hot nights and this might become one.