What's new

Game Thread Nov 19, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 11-19-22

lol, after the heavy travel schedule the Jazz have already had (where they've ALSO played the most games of any team), they play 4 road games in their next 5 with two b2b's.

This is insanity.

lol, after the heavy travel schedule the Jazz have already had (where they've ALSO played the most games of any team), they play 4 road games in their next 5 with two b2b's.

This is insanity.

And yet, if we win tonight, we will be first in the west. If we can keep it up we will be staring at a top 3 western ranking and 8 out of 9 games at home. I don't think the rest of the NBA who think "the Jazz will come back down to earth!!" are prepared for what is coming. . .

Gona need to stop turning the ****ing ball over. Colin Sexton has some serious mental issues when playing, guy is such a ****ing headcase.

And yet, if we win tonight, we will be first in the west. If we can keep it up we will be staring at a top 3 western ranking and 8 out of 9 games at home. I don't think the rest of the NBA who think "the Jazz will come back down to earth!!" are prepared for what is coming. . .
Once we get into early January, we'll have a full month where we only play 2 road games.

And our 2nd half schedule is considerably easier than our 1st half schedule.

Kelly is due for a huge game. He could make this game a win if he plays well.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Once we get into early January, we'll have a full month where we only play 2 road games.

Remember when we had to blame the schedule and “Quin’s teams always start slow” at this point? Complaints about how these guys aren’t “getting to sleep on their own pillows”?

Plus when we hit our easy part of our schedule there will be teams that are tanking a bit more and a bit harder i bet. That bodes well for the 2nd half schedule too.

We seems to have lost some of that early season passion for energy on the defensive end.