What's new

Game Thread Nov 19, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 11-19-22

Pretty awesome first half. Beasley is simply amazing. I feel like everytime he shoots its going in. Markennan continues his ascension into stardom. Felt like Vando's energy had an effect. Liked sextons defense. Thought Kessler played well.

Would be nice if KO would show up to the game. Clarkson needs to play much better. His decision making was horrible. He would have guys open and take the shot instead (missed multiple easy lobs to teammates), and then he would have an easy shot and make a bad pass. Plus his outside shot is way off.

The bright side is Portland should be up 20+ and they’re only up 10.
Ya dame has sucked. He is getting his superstar bs calls so he gets his points at the line but he has been really bad. Kept us in the game when we struggled and then helped us get the lead.

Am I wrong for wishing we would just play the bench the rest of the way? I mean, I know they'd tire, but still...
Nah, markennan is too good to have him on the bench all game.

Boller to Lamar Skeeter in the halftime interview:

“You were down 13 at one point and end up 7 at the half”

“…………………………………………..yes”

Last edited:
This team isn't as good as last year, but so much more fun to watch.
Eh..... they might be as good as last year. Are 100% certainly better this year up to this point in the season. There is no debate on that.

wtf is wrong with vanderbilt guy is out of his ****ing mind, totally out of control.
Thats kinda his thing. He is chaos. Sexton is also chaos. chaos, when channeled and focused, is good.