What's new

Game Thread Nov 19, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 11-19-22

Meh you guys accuse Cy are being a broken record but most of you had already formed your opinions on THT before he played a minute for us. The moment things go sideways he is always responsible. In that Portland run his play wasn't the greatest but he wasn't the player who was constantly in the wrong spot on both ends which disrupted our rhythm. That was Kessler.
Lol. You missed all the praise he was getting all game prior to the sucking. I have been praising THT all year. But he really sucked during that stretch and so we said he sucked during that stretch. No biggie really.
Im not seeing anyone saying THT shouldn't be in the rotation and we should be playing Ochai over him or something.

THT should only shoot spot up threes. While he makes some boneheaded plays he’s a hell of a defender that’s for sure.

I don’t dislike THT, but like someone said, he plays great for a few minutes and then goes to hell

I feel like being second in the west (maybe first after tonight) means we have actually been successful doing what we been doing.

So you're also happy with Rudy Gay getting minutes. Just because we have got some things right doesn't mean we have got everything right. Im yet to see Kessler defend at NBA level as well as Doke has, i.e his game against Denver last season. Unfortunately for Doke he hasn't been given an opportunity yet this season to prove himself.

Great D by THT on grant in the post

So you're also happy with Rudy Gay getting minutes. Just because we have got some things right doesn't mean we have got everything right. Im yet to see Kessler defend at NBA level as well as Doke has, i.e his game against Denver last season. Unfortunately for Doke he hasn't been given an opportunity yet this season to prove himself.
Ya I was happy when we were winning and Gay was playing. I like winning. I mean I know Dok has shown over his nba career that he is a great player but I trust coach. (Im a HUGE Dok fan btw. I have been wanting him to get more minutes for years now)

Beasely the goat

Why the hell shouldn’t Beasley be a part of this team’s plans going forward. Takes two first for a team to get this guy IMO shyaaattt!!!

Not sure why some of you are blaming THT for that Portland run. Majority of it was due to Kessler, who inexplicably is allowed to perform **** and keep his minutes.

He’s gonna be special no doubt and coach is right to develop him. That being said, when he’s this bad I yearn to see what Dok could do with some of those minutes.