What's new

Game Thread Nov 21, 2022 08:30PM MT: Jazz at Los Angeles Clippers

Added to Calendar: 11-21-22

Did every game thread already populate into three Jazz forum? They're going to get lost.

If PG rest it's a must win ! If PG and Kawhi play, it's gonna be more tough. Whatever happen it will be fun to watch. Go Jazz!!

Kawhi isnt 100%, not even close. PG might not be 100% if he even plays. On the other hand, we are missing Conley.

Tough game, and I hope we put up a good fight without Mike. My worst nightmare is Lauri not being involved much in the offense. Regardless of the result, that must not happen.

Kawhi isnt 100%, not even close. PG might not be 100% if he even plays. On the other hand, we are missing Conley.

Tough game, and I hope we put up a good fight without Mike. My worst nightmare is Lauri not being involved much in the offense. Regardless of the result, that must not happen.
Yes my concern too. Lauri and Mike looks like they play together for ages. Probably because Lauri is moving pretty well and he is smart.

Man I wish I had tickets to this one too.

Yes my concern too. Lauri and Mike looks like they play together for ages. Probably because Lauri is moving pretty well and he is smart.
Right, Lauri and Mike have been clicking real well no question. I'm hoping Vando will become a good facilitator, like he was in the Phoenix game with 8 assists. And Clarkson, of course, who has already elevated his game in this regard.

It's all eyes on Sexton and THT, who will take Mike's minutes tonight. Will be interesting to see how Hardy handles the lineups.
This is what I'm most interested in. I'd like to see THT in a facilitator role where he is such a threat to get to the basket. With his size he could cause some real problems if he will find the open man instead of just crashing into the lane.

It's all eyes on Sexton and THT, who will take Mike's minutes tonight. Will be interesting to see how Hardy handles the lineups.
I’m anticipating Clarkson and Beasley to start with THT and Sexton coming off the bench in their usual roles. Could be wrong obviously but we’ll see. THT has been a welcome surprise as a backup floor general this season.

I’m anticipating Clarkson and Beasley to start with THT and Sexton coming off the bench in their usual roles. Could be wrong obviously but we’ll see. THT has been a welcome surprise as a backup floor general this season.
I think Hardy already said that he has confidence in THT if Mike misses time. Also THT played 31 minutes vs Blazers with high BPM.

I think Hardy already said that he has confidence in THT if Mike misses time. Also THT played 31 minutes vs Blazers with high BPM.
Could be, guess we’ll find out! I can only go by what I would do and THT would obviously be a big part of it either way.
The bigger question may be, will NAW or Bolmaro see any action?

Last edited: