What's new

Game Thread Nov 22, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 11-22-23

Wow, Yurt7 is coming in. Hardy switching things up.

Starting Olynyk over Ochai is just... lol. I can't with this coach.

We have the worst defensive rating in the NBA, and he thinks replacing our best guard defender for an absolute sieve on defense is the go-to move?

Starting Olynyk over Ochai is just... lol. I can't with this coach.

We have the worst defensive rating in the NBA, and he thinks replacing our best guard defender for an absolute sieve on defense is the go-to move?
He thought height was the issue, I guess. It wasn't.

7 turnovers and a whopping 21 points scored against one of the worst teams in the league in the first quarter. Embarrassing as ****.

The roster sucks.

But Hardy isn’t doing anything to instill confidence that he’s the man going forward.

I thought read that he wasn’t going to play guys who didn’t pass or play defense. Haven’t seen it impact Clarkson, Sexton, or THT. I did see that we benched the one guy who passes and is our best defender. So that makes sense…

Perhaps we should’ve squeezed a lil more juice out of that Gobert/Mitchell lemon? They were at least competitive most of the time. This team traded those players away for assets that haven’t really shown any promise aside from Lauri and this team has been unwatchable since we traded away Beasley and Conley. If we’re going to rebuild and tank, least collect and play the young guys. Otherwise, what are we doing here? Two straight years of this team being unwatchable.

Dunn/THT in the game at the same time means half-court offense is going to be impossible unless you are just shotmaking at a high level.