What's new

Game Thread Nov 25, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 11-25-22

Terrible half shooting 3's.

There is also a problem in the frontcourt and this pretty much sums it up:
Olynyk -18
Vando -14

THT, Beasley, and KO were all pretty much garbage and we sucked from three and are still right in this one.
Im getting really sick of watching KO play. Warriors announcers kept bringing up how the warriors are targeting KO and that they should keep going at him. He is so bad on defense and at rebounding. Occasionally his offense will help make up for those issues but lately his offense has been mostly crap too.

THT, Beasley, and KO were all pretty much garbage and we sucked from three and are still right in this one.
Im getting really sick of watching KO play. Warriors announcers kept bringing up how the warriors are targeting KO and that they should keep going at him. He is so bad on defense and at rebounding. Occasionally his offense will help make up for those issues but lately his offense has been mostly crap too.
The starting lineup without Conley hurts Kelly a ton. It's crazy to think but naw might be a better option starting then colin. Let colin go back to the 2nd unit and run. Naw is bigger and seems to set up the team really well.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The shine is definitely off Olynyk.
It never existed for me in the first place. Been my least favorite player on the team since game 1.

Sums it up beautifully.

The starting lineup without Conley hurts Kelly a ton. It's crazy to think but naw might be a better option starting then colin. Let colin go back to the 2nd unit and run. Naw is bigger and seems to set up the team really well.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
KO has been fading for a few weeks now even before Mike got injured.

Damn I just saw a dunk from malik monk and he got way up. Should be in the dunk contest simply off the play I just watched.

Nice half by Sexton and NAW!!

Did Sexton got popped in the mouth? Thought I saw blood.
NAW just plays suffocating defense and with length and quickness. I’ve been excited about jump starting Sexton’s career with his potential but NAW could be just as impactful for us….maybe even more so.