What's new

Game Thread Nov 29, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 11-29-23

Why did Dunn not play? I also thought it was chicken @#$% of Hardy bring Potter up to ride pine. What harm would have occurred if he played a few minutes?

Didn't know I had to balance out my post for every player. Y'all are so damn weird.
You don't have to. It is nice to see you finally acknowledge your lack of balance though, so thanks for that. You usually like to say that you don't use bias for your analysis. It's nice to see you finally admit that was untrue.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

4-11 is not terrible particularly matched up against the DPOY. And six blocks is absolutely outstanding.
Also I think some of those misses were tips. Which from what I can gather do count as shots but aren't really shots. And 2 were from way outside (he probably shouldn't be taking shots outside the paint. Just play like gobert does. Or like Kessler did last year)
I'm not worried about Kessler's efficiency.

Also I think some of those misses were tips. Which from what I can gather do count as shots but aren't really shots. And 2 were from way outside (he probably shouldn't be taking shots outside the paint. Just play like gobert does. Or like Kessler did last year)
I'm not worried about Kessler's efficiency.

Absolutely, Kessler is a core piece and will be on this team for many years to come I imagine.