What's new

Number of Wins

Games that we score more points than our opponent

• Total voters
Nice. Looks like I voted for 51. :)

(Although all season long I had thought I voted for 50. LOL.)

54 and 28..lol... Why not just go for 65 and 17? The funniest part is 10 people on here are umb enough to honestly believe this.. Man some of you are in for a real rude awakening this year

46 wins a
36 losses
7th seedFirst round playoff swept
Okc is still better then the Jazz and Memphis was injured all last season and still made playoffs, They will be better squad
Houston had a wacky dysfunctional season and still made playoffs, They will be better then the Jazz because they have a superstar.
A team of role players can only take you so far, Want to take the next step got to unload a couple role players and draft picks and get a stud, OH WAIT I forgot no superstar is going to want to come to Utah.
If I was Jazzfanz id be praying to Joeseph Smith that Frank Jackson is all he is supposed to be at Duke and turns into a superstar because he is a homegrown boy...
This post is going to hurt many of your feeling sbut everything I have stated is based on facts.. Jazz winning 50 games my A**. Roleplayers don't win 50 plus games without a superstar and jazz have zero superstars and please no one mention Exum as a superstar, Please don't even waste my time.

lol. who was last time that lacked a superstar that got more then 50 wins?

History tends to repeat itself.. The fact that not many teams have won 50 plus games with a team full of role players doesn't help the Jazz in this argument. I could hope to win the lottery too because hey I haven't done it before

how little your brain most be.. Last year I said Blazers finish higher then Jazz znd make playoffs while
Jazz would be at home watching and I took a bunch of crap from clowns like you. Yet I was right.. Just wait ill be proven right again this year when OKC finishes with a better record and then the following year you can just repost this crap you posted and be wrong yet again. sometimes I wish I had a tiny brain like you because life would be much easier.

sorry I didn't mean superstar I meant all star when talking about 50 plus wins..
Jaz have ZERO all stars, Thjats not an opinion but that is a FACT jack
Zero Jazz in All star game again this year.
Sure some will use that it is a popularity contest but that's only for starters and the bench is voted by coaches and ZERO jazz all stars. Let that sink in for a minute bud before ya step up to the plate with a heavyweight like me

Please read and enjoy the tripe that is NCJF.

47. I'm not worrying about it too much. I looked at the schedule and predicted every game, though, and it came to 51.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

ayy thanks for reminding me of this lol [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION]